Always

★。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

"...I smiled in my sleep as I felt her lips on my cheek, she then cuddled me and fell asleep as well..."

Y/n pov:
I was walking through the hallway with Enid and Wednesday next to me, when I heard yelling out of Larissa's office "I'll be right back don't wait for me" I said as I run up to Weems office "HOW DO YOU DARE TREATING HER LIKE THAT WHEN YOU'RE BY YOURSELF ONLY A PIECE OF NOTHING? IF I SEE YOU TALKING TO HER AGAIN YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY EXPELLED DID YOU UNDERSTAND ME MISS BARCLAY?!" I heard Larissa yelling "Yes m- ma'am" A smile creeped up my face hearing Bianca this scared and weak. I quickly backed of the door and continued walking to botany class when I heard the door to her office open. I took my seat beside Wednesday and watched Bianca walking in, not looking at anybody "What happened with her?" Wednesday asked "Weems gave her a little speech after she found out what she did to me" I said chuckling. Miss Thornhill walked in and began teaching, Bianca stayed silent throughout the whole lesson. Thornhill noticed she was off but didn't talk to her about it.

Time skip lunch

I was sat with Enid and Wednesday at lunch when I noticed Thornhill walking up to Bianca "Hey is everything alright? I noticed you were a little bit off today" She said while caressing her back. Suddenly miss Weems stand behind them and said "I doubt it's something we should be worried about, she probably just did something stupid again" "Oh" Was all Thornhill said before they both walked away. After lunch I made my way directly to Weems office knocking twice "Come in" I heard the beautiful voice of my hopefully soon to be gf 😻
She looked up at me and smiled when I entered. "Hello my love what brings you here?" She asked "I just wanted to say thank you about earlier. I heard what you said to Bianca and she's pretty much terrified" I said giggling "Of course darling she didn't deserve otherwise" She said "I wanted you to come to my office later but now that you're already here, I can just change your bandages now if that's okay" "Yes that's fine" I said smiling at her. She told me to sit on her desk and wait till she gets back and I did. Once she was back with her first aid kit she started to take the bandage off and wrap the new one around. "How was your day darling?" She asked me "It was fine actually, no stupid comments about my outfit" I said "Well how could they tho? Your outfit looks beautiful as always" I smiled and she lifted me up from her desk and onto her lap. "Do you have any lessons left today?" She asked "No why?" "Good then you'll be staying here. Only if you want to of course" "Yes I'd love to" I said and burried my head in her chest. She smiled and took my phone, which was laying on her desk "What's your code honey?" I told her my code and she unlocked my phone, typing her number in new contacts. She saved herself as "Larissa" I let out a little laugh and snitched my phone out off her hands. I changed her contact name in "Mommy"

"What are you doing?" She asked "If you're not doing it right, well then I will" I said grinning. "You really are something Y/n L/n" She said while looking in my eyes. Her gaze shifted to my lips and before I knew it she kissed me. I put my arms around her neck and pulled her closer. I could feel it really meant as much to her as it does for me. She pulled away and I hugged her tightly "Thank you for caring so much about me" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek "I will always darling. Always" I put my legs around her waist because I was still sat on her lap and she continued her work while stroking my hair.

Weems pov:
I was doing my work with Y/n sleeping on my lap, when I heard someone knocking on the door. I couldn't tell Y/n to leave, I know she really needs her sleep so I just hoped it wasn't a teacher "Come in" I said. The door opened revealing Enid, Y/n's roomate "Hey miss Weems do- " "Pshht be quiet" I quickly said cutting the bubbly girl in front of me off. "Oh I'm sorry miss Weems, I just wanted to know if you've seen Y/n? She just disappeared after lunch" I lightly smiled at her and pointed to
Y/n sleeping in my lap. "Oh wow uh what happened?" She asked as her gaze wandered to the first aid kit that laid still open on my desk "Oh nothing don't worry, she just fell asleep due to exhaustion. It's kind of a vampire thing y'know" I said "Ahh okay should I take her with me to our dorm?" She asked "That won't be necessary miss Sinclair but thank you, you may leave now." She left my office and I let out a breath that I didn't knew I was holding. I pushed my chair in front of the window and wrapped my arms around the smaller body on top of me. "That was close we need to be more careful or we might get caught" I whispered as I laid my chin on her head "What do you mean?" I looked at Y/n who was now awake "Nothing my love but you should go now" I said giving her a light smile "Why?" She asks making puppy eyes. "Because you need to sleep in your own room today, or Enid might suspect something, I'm sorry darling" I said "Okay good night Rissa" "Good night darling" I said giving her one last kiss before walking her to the door.

Y/n pov:
I shouldn't have woken up because I really didn't want to leave her now, but I also don't want anyone ruining what we have. "Hey girl guess what I saw" Enid said as I entered our room "What?" I asked "You asleep on Weems lap" She said, grinning at me "Oh really I- I dont know how I got the-" She cut me off "Girl stoppp I kinda figured out you liked her" "I don't" I tried to convince her, but she just wouldn't gave up "I'm happy for you, but if she breaks your heart, I nailgun hers." Wednesday said „Same" Enid agreed, nodding and smiling at me at the same time "Fuck I need sleep" Was all I said before turning around and letting myself fall onto my bed. Suddenly my phone blinked and I immediately smiled when I saw who it was

Mommy
I'm sorry for sending you back to your dorm earlier but we must keep this a secret my darling - send 22.24

You
Yeahh about that uhm Enid might figured out and Wednesday might too but I promise they won't tell anyone I'm sorry - send 22.25

Mommy
It's okay don't apologize it's kind of my fault, good night darling sleep well - send 22.25

You
Good night Rissa - send 22.26

"Is it our principal your smiling about?" Enid asked with a grin on her face "Shut up" I told her and turned around then to get some sleep.

A/N!! PLEASE READ
Guys I made a new story Marilyn x reader go check it out pleasee

Word count: 1275