Odalia

★。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

„What didn't tell?"

Y/n pov:
We turned around to see no one other than principal Weems What didn't tell" She asked in a dead serious voice Nothing" I said uninterested on a conversation. She looked at Wednesday and hand gestured her to tell her Nothing we were just talking about-" Wednesday thought of what she could say, when I cut her off Her relationship with Enid" „What?" She asked Yeah Wends, no need to be embarrassed in front of our principal" I lied Miss L/n and miss Addams, I know you two are both lying and I except the right answer right now" Larissa raised her voice at us. I sighed and laid down on my bed hoping she would quit asking me and only Wednesday instead „Y/N" She shouted „FINE SHE BURNED CRACKSTONE DOWN" I yelled back „Y/N" Wednesday now yelled at me „I SWEAR IM GONNA KILL YOU" She yelled as she brung her hands up to my throat „STOP YOU BOTH NOW" Larissa screamed through the room. Wednesday stopped in her tracks and took her hands back Y/n with me." With that she just left, leaving me with the girl who just tried to kill me Save it" I hissed at Wednesday and walked out, after Weems as well.

-

"You lied to me" Larissa said emotionless after I closed the door to her office "I'm sor-" "Y/N DO YOU UNDERSTAND IN WHICH BIG TROUBLE WE ARE, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TELL ME" She yelled at me "But you knew it already" I said scared "AND YET YOU STILL DENIED IT AND LIED RIGHT IN MY FACE" I was so fucking scared of her right now but oh well I risked my life so many times now, one more time wouldn't hurt "YES BECAUSE I WAS COVERING HER, THATS WHAT FRIENDS DO OKAY" She scoffed and looked me hurt in the eyes "And? Do you not care about me Y/n?" She said "I do I swear bu-" She cut me off with her hand "Go. I don't wanna see you anymore today, goodnight miss L/n" She turned around and walked to her desk "Lari-" "Y/N I SAID GO" I turned around and walked out with loud steps. I slammed the door shut, so loud that you probably heard it in all Jericho.

I couldn't go back to my dorm because Enid was out and couldn't protect me from Wednesday. I had nowhere else to go and I also didn't want to go anywhere. My mind needed a break, I needed a break. I started crying heavily and just ran. Out of the school, out of the courtyard and out of Nevermore's sight.

I ran until I made it to what seemed like to be an empty street. No cars, no lights, nothing. I leaned myself against a tree and shivered because all I wore was some sweatpants and that hospital gown thingy. I closed my eyes and after a long time once again, I hoped that death would overcome me. My body got weaker and I was about to drift off, when I heard a car driving nearer and nearer in my direction. I didn't bother to open my eyes because in this moment I didn't care what would happen to me. I heard the car park and the door open, then I heard someone running to me. My hopes went up, was it Larissa?

"Darling are you okay oh my god?" I opened my eyes to see the blond woman in front of me. I tried to smile at her and stared into her.. Green eyes?

"I'm gonna take you with me honey, please dont be scared" I felt the woman carrying my body as she opened the door to her car again. She put the seatbelt on me and started driving. "My dear what were you doing out alone in the middle of the night" I couldn't tell her I had a fight with my 'not even girlfriend' so I tried to make up a story „I went for a walk and felt tired, then I ended up here" I said shrugging. Before she could answer, my phone blinked up revealing not only my lockscreen with the picture of me and Larissa, but also the incoming call from her. "Don't you wanna pick that up darling?" She said, pointing at my phone that read 'Mommy' "I would rather cut my stomach open" I responded with a blank face "Can you tell me what really happend?" I sighed and searched for the right words, because I dont know what Larissa and I are and if she even liked me anymore. "I got in a fight with someone I care for and I found it the best to run away" I said while I tried to hold back my tears. "Oh dear.." She started, but my phone rang again. I declined the call and turned off my phone "Look you can stay with me for the night and if you're ready, you can talk with them tomorrow" She suggested. I looked at her and nodded slowly "What's your name?" I asked the woman quietly "Odalia my dear" I smiled lightly and leaned back in my seat "And yours darling?" „Y/n" „It's a lovely name honey"

We pulled up in front of a black house We're here honey" She opened my doors and scooped me up before I could even say something. She carried me inside and up the stairs
„I unfortunately don't have a guest room and the couch is quite uncomfortable, but if you want to you can still sleep on it tho" She said while sitting me on her bed No, if you're okay with me sleeping in your bed, then it will be okay for a night" She smiled at me and looked me up and down before putting her hand over her mouth in shook Darling why are you dressed in a hospital gown?!" I sighed and lifted up my shirt to reveal the burn. She gasped and worry filled her eyes „I'm fine really. It caused me some walking problems at first but now I'm all good" I assured her, but it's more like I was all good because due to all that running I feel like my legs passed out. She cupped my cheeks and stayed like this for a few seconds before realizing what she was doing Uhh I'm gonna get you clothes" She quickly turned around and pulled one of her t-shirts out for me Here put this on, I think sleeping in that pants will be fine for you" I nodded and walked in her connected bathroom to change. As I was walking out again she was already dressed in her sleeping clothes, lying on her bed. She lifted the blankets up for me to slip under and I did so. „Thanks for letting me stay" I said and looked at her No problem darling" She smiled at me and closed her eyes.

Word count: 1178