Unexpected

★。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

Tw: Raping?? If u can call it that

"...„Thanks for letting me stay" I said and looked at her „no problem darling" she smiled at me and closed her eyes..."

Y/n pov:
I opened my eyes and looked around, not sure where exactly I was until I felt someones arms around my waist. I smiled to myself and turned around to face my beautiful Larissa, but when I looked at her face, it wasn't Larissa. „Good morning darling" Said the woman that I now recognized as Odalia. „Morningg" I said still tired How did u sleep honey?" She asked me. I instantly thought of last night and how I ran away from Larissa Not too bad" I gave her a little smile and she kissed my forehead Shall I make us some breakfast?" I nodded yes and she left the room to make breakfast.

This woman was so caring but kinda strange too, I mean she fucking kissed my forehead 10 fucking seconds ago and she knows me not even one day. Besides, I love Larissa

I got up not much later too and went downstairs. I saw Odalia setting up the table and placing the food on it, we both sat down and ate in awkward silence. When I was almost finished with my plate my phone light up and exploded with massages and missed calls from Larissa and a few of my friends too. As I was on to shut my phone again, another call from Larissa went in. „They are worried about you" Said Odalia who was staring at my phone „I know" „Are you not going to answer it?" She asked No" I responded blankly Good" „What do you mean ‚good' ?" I asked her Nothing darling" She looked down and focused on her food again. Yes it was strange but what could she possibly want from me?

Weems pov:
I sat on my desk stressed then ever, I don't even know how much work I had to do because I spent all night calling Y/n. I shouldn't have shouted at her nor even pick a fight, that wasn't even my intention. I know she just looked out for her only friends she ever had. I'm supposed to care about her and not treating her like everyone else did in her past.

Y/n pov:
„Sweetie you can stay here for as long as you need" Odalia told me when she saw that Larissa called me once again. I smiled at her Thank you" my phone started to ring again and this time I picked up

Oh god Y/n finally, I was so worr-"

„LARISSA JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE"

I hung the phone up and started crying. Odalia rushed to my chair and picked me up, carrying me to her couch. She sat down and hold me tight as I cried in the crook of her neck Pssht darling it's okay" She whispered in my ear. After a few minutes I eventually calmed down and only whimpered lightly while my breath was still shaky. I'm sorry" I whined out
Don't be sorry darling it's not your fault"
She stroked through my hair She doesn't deserve you" She whispered in my ear.

How bad I wanted to just get up and run to Larissa but I couldn't, first thing I was to weak to get up now, second I don't know shit where I am right now.

„How about we watch a movie?" She asked and I nodded. She kissed me on the cheek and put on a movie she picked put. She cuddled me even more than she already did, so my head was resting on her boobs.

I didn't mind tho #supergay 😝🤙🏻

Weems pov:
„LARISSA JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE" After these words she hung up and my heart broke in 1000 pieces. I grabbed a wine bottle and broke down on my couch. I kept thinking to myself that it was my fault, that it's my fault she's not here right now. Once I was drunk enough I had the courage to call her again, but then I saw that she had blocked me. I started sobbing more and more, you could've probably heard me in the whole school.

Y/n pov:
I woke up, still laying on Odalia and the movie was still on too. „Good evening sleepy head" Odalia chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose. „I think I'm ready" I said bravely For what darling?" „I'm gonna text Larissa now" I picked up my phone and unlocked it "No" Odalia hissed What do you mean no?" I asked And why the fuck is she blocked?" She clenched her jaw in anger Because that stupid bitch wouldn't leave you alone" She spoke threatening Don't you dare talk about her like that" She grabbed my jaw harshly and pulled my face in front of hers She doesn't deserve you, but I do I care about you" She whispered. I gulped hard when I saw that she had already taken my phone again See, you're such a good girl for mommy" She smirked intimidatingly and let go of my jaw „Now be a good girl and please mommy" She said. I looked her dead in the eyes „I said be a good girl" „Please don't make me do this" I whispered Now you listen here you brat, I gave you a place to sleep and I gave you love. NOW BE A GOOD GIRL AND OBEY ME" She shouted at me. I just looked at her with tears in my eyes but nodded anyway because I didn't want to make her more mad.

I didn't knew she would be like that, I thought she was loving and caring

I got on my knees and spread her legs while wasting no time to get that over with. I pulled down her pants and panties and licked over her dripping core Ahh Y/n~" She moaned out as I sucked on her clit Yeah just like that" I did my best to make her cum as fast as possible since I didn't want anything to do with this. I now pumped my fingers in and out of her while her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her walls tightened Shitt I'm so close darling" She moaned out. I picked up my pace and she basically screamed „AHH FUCK YES LET MOMMY CUM" I gave her clit one last lick and with that she came all over my fingers. I pulled them out and got up, not daring to face her. I turned around and attempted to walk away when she pulled me back by my wrist Now where do you think you're going" She pulled me to her and kissed me roughly. „I'm tired, may I go to sleep?" I asked as I pulled away "Since you were such a good girl, yes you may" She let go of my wrist and I walked in her bedroom. I laid down and closed my eyes "Don't think I wouldn't follow you darling" Odalia said, while she closed the door behind her. She slid under the covers and pulled me in her side, so I could feel her hardened nipple against my cheek. I frowned and tried to turn around but the grip she had on me was too strong, so I just fell asleep like that.

I really dont like this and the upcoming chapters lol

Word count: 1249