Coma

★。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

Tw: panic attack

"..."Yeah that sounds good, good night miss" "good night honey"..."

Y/n pov:
I woke up and miss Thornhill was still asleep, I couldn't wait so I gently started to tap her arm. „Miss Thornhill" She didn't seem to react to this so I started shaking her „Thornhill wake up" She slowly open her eyes „Y/n is everything okay?" „No I can't wait anymore I want to see Larissa now" „How about we eat something first? You didn't eat yesterd-" „Can we just go to her please" „Only if you promise me to eat after" I nodded slowly and grabbed her hand to drag her out of her bed with me. I dragged her in her bathroom and we both brushed our teeth, I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush she had given me last night. When I was finished I let out an frustrated sigh and sat on the toilet lid to watch her do her make up. I didn't put any on because I knew I would cry it all off. „Miss Thornhill?" „Hmm?" She hummed „She will be okay right?" She turned to look at me „Yes she will be alright, believe me when I say, this woman can survive anything" She chuckled lightly and I smiled.

Time skip

We were standing in front of the door to her room „Are you ready?" Thornhill asked, I nodded and slowly opened her door. We walked in and her bed was surrounded by doctors and nurses Oh I'm sorr-" Thornhill started, but one of the doctors cut her off. „It's fine we just finished" They were about to walk out when I stopped one of them „Is she okay? Can you give me any information?" „Are you her daughter?" He asked me „No.." I said quietly „Then unfortunately no. We can't give you any information, I'm sorry. Only to family members" „I'm her wife" Thornhill suddenly stepped in „Well in that case, I'm glad to give you information mrs Weems" They went outside and I just stood there in shook, when I realized that my wife was still laying there. I quickly rushed to her bed and took her hand while kissing her forehead. „I missed you so much amore" I stood there silently crying when miss Thornhill came back in the room, her mascara running down her face.

„No.." I whispered, as I saw her mascara tear stained face. „It's not Larissa, Larissa will be fine, It's.. Odalia" I stood there, not quite understanding where the problem would be if she was dead. Thornhill pulled me in for a tight hug and we both stood there, her chin on my head watching Larissa sleep peacefully. „Miss Thornhill what happened" I mumbled in her chest „She's alive Y/n, she escaped"

I pulled away and looked her dead serious in the eyes. She slowly nodded as more tears streamed down her face „But don't worry honey, I'll keep u safe" „You're fucking crying and telling me not to worry? This woman is after me Thornhill" I whined out and she pulled me back in her arms Shh it's okay darling, I promise you, you are safe"

I know I wasn't but I wasn't going to protest either, I was too tired.

She let go of me and we both turned to Larissa's bed „What did the doc say?" I asked Thornhill „She's in a coma but she'll be okay. They have my number and they will call me the minute she wakes up" I nodded and wiped my tears away That's good"

We stood silently beside Larissa's bed a little longer until my stomach grumbled „Let's go get some food hmm?" Thornhill suggested and I nodded. I kissed Larissas forehead one last time and followed Thornhill to her car.

-

„Here you go honey" Thornhill handed me a plate of food and sat down as well in our booth „Thank you miss Thornhill" I said quietly „Anytime darling"

I struggled to eat a lottt. I couldn't exactly do anything because the thought plained me, that it was my fault. It is my fault Larissa got stabbed. It is my fault that she is in a coma. And it is my fault that that all happened. „Honey are you alright?" I felt Thornhill wiping the tear away that had escaped my eyeYes" I whispered and continued staring at my food. She took my hand and squeezed it lightly „Take your time, I won't leave" I took a small bite of my food as a sense of familiar
uncomfortableness hit me. I looked outside the window and my eyes wandered around the street, stopping when they spotted a certain blonde woman. My face dropped and I stood up „What are you doing?" My teacher asked me „We need to go now." I said as I grabbed her by her hand and dragged her outside. We quickly sat in her car „Lock the doors and start driving" She did as I told her „What did you see?" She asked curiously „Odalia." Her face dropped as well and she looked at me „She isn-" „She is here because of me and you know that Marilyn." I used her first name to signal her I was fucking serious and she should stop talking, she nodded and drove faster. I noticed my breathing getting heavier and my body started shaking as she pulled up in front of the school. After she unlocked the car doors, I ran into her dorm with her following me.

"Lock the doors" I said as I slid down her wall sitting on the floor "She can't co-" "LOCK. THE. FUCKING. DOORS MARILYN" I screamed from the top of my lungs as I clinched onto my legs for dear life. She looked at me and noticed my breathing "Look at me darling" She slowly kneeled down in front of me and took my hands "Copy me" She started breathing in and out and after a few minutes, I managed to copy her and I eventually calmed down. "You did so well" Thornhill pulled me in and hugged me tight before planting a kiss on my forehead "Thank you miss Thornhill" I said with a shaky voice "Anytime darling, and call me Marilyn already" She chuckled and I did too. "She can't get you in here" She started after a few seconds again "Of course she can. This woman is crazy, she stabbed Larissa without even thinking" "But here are so many people that will all keep you safe" I laughed and titled my head up to look in her face "They all hate me Mary" "Only the stupid ones" She booped my nose and I leaned back until I fell asleep with her on the floor.

A/N!!! Please read

IM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR NOT POSTING BUT LIKE I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ANYMORE, SO SLOW UPDATES UNTIL I HAVE IDEAS AGAIN

Also follow me on tik tok @lamiauniverse hihi 😝🤙🏻

Also, dont even dare to think mary baby loves her, shes js a protective woman 🤨

Word count: 1184