Scars

★。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

Tw: self harm

"...I kissed her again this time more loving. "Well we should continue driving now" She said a bit
awkward "Yeah yeah hahah"..."

3rd pov:
It had been the day after you kissed Larissa and you couldn't stop thinking about her. Even tho you were happy that Larissa probably feels the same about you, you were pretty much numb. It was one of the days were your depression once again has overcome you, so you decided to stay in bed until.?

Y/n pov:
"Y/N WILL YOU PLEASE COME SHOPPING WITH ME? PLEASEEEE?" Enid shouted as she barged into our room "Go ask Wednesday I'm not in the mood" I said hoping she would just turn around and leave gay away "I did already but you know her, pleaseeeeeee" "Ughh fine" I gave in. She did a few happy jumps and I got out of my bed and in the bathroom to change and put my make up on. My outfit was very much Wednesday like, but I liked it so it's fine. "Woww you look good, wanna take pictures?" Enid asked "Yeah sure, come here" We did a few mirror selfies and posted them on our instagrams.

Time skip you are at the weathervane w Enid

"Soo I don't really wanna rush you into this topic again, but who is the lucky guy you spent your night with recently?" Enid asked curiously "Like what's his name how ol-" "Enid" I cut her off, but she didn't noticed and went on talking "How long have you be-" "ENID" She finally stopped and looked at me. Not just her but a few other heads turned as well to look at my sudden action "I'm sorry Enid, but it's not a guy, it's a girl. I'm a lesbian" I could swear Enid's eyes lightened up at this because she just screamed in joy. Not that loud so the people won't look at us again. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I could've baked you a cake or something 'her walking is not the only thing that isn't straight' " "BRO WHAT HAHAHA I'M WALKING PERFECTLY FINE" I said "You wish" Was all she said before we broke out in laughter.

Time skip bla bla bla ur in your dorm again

I opened the door to my dorm and plopped myself onto my bed. I checked my phone and saw it was exploding from comments under my post with Enid. I opened instagram and read a few comments

@biancasirenqueen "Goth girl is going crazy 💀"

@biancanmr1fan "Yoo she probably cuts herself what a loser 😭"

@Ilovebianca "I'm scared of her why can't goth girl just kill herself?"

I noticed a tear rolling down my cheek but I continued reading more comments before I completely began sobbing. Usually these comments don't affect me, because it says more about these people than myself, but today, today was different. All day I've been on edge and that just ripped my last straw. I cried hard choking on my sobs, I laid my phone beside and hugged my knees buring my face into them. I've been clean for about 3 months, but that just hit different and I felt like I really needed a release now. I pulled out the razor blade that I had hidden in my drawer and took of my shirt. I sat on the floor against my bed and started to cut lines in my arm. I cut a bit deeper until I created a little blood pool next to me. I placed the blade back to my arm when suddenly the door opened, it was Larissa.

"Y/n I was won- no no no what are you doing my love stop" She quickly rushed over me and took the blade out of my hand. She looked in the drawer, took all my blades and flushed them down the toilet. I just sat there crying like a baby my head in my knees again, as I felt her strong arms wrapped around me, rocking us back and forth. „Shh it's okay my love, you're fine everything is okay now. I'm here" She said calmly "I- I'm sorry Rissa. I'm sorry for being such a burden" I said, chocking on my tears "No stop saying that about yourself, you're not a burden." She picked me up and carried me to her room "I need to clean that up okay my love?" She said while she placed me down on her bed. I just nodded and watched her getting the first aid kit, placing it beside me. "It's going to hurt a bit love I'm sorry" She cleaned my cuts and I flinched, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. As she finished wiping my blood of, she bandaged my wounds and hugged me tight. She placed a kiss on my forehead and whispered "You did so good, now do you wanna talk about it?" I grabbed my phone opened instagram and handed it to her, she looked at it and scrolled through the comments as a tear started forming in the corner of her eye. She hugged me again and said "I'm so sorry, I didn't knew you were dealing with this. You are beautiful and I love the way you dress darling. You don't deserve this" I cried in her shoulder with her tracing circles on my back until I fell asleep in her arms. She laid me down on her bed and dressed me in one of her baggy shirts. I smiled in my sleep as I felt her lips on my cheek, she then cuddled me and fell asleep as well.

A/N
Again, If u've got anything u want to happen in this story just comment or text me

Word count: 964