Garlic

★。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

...This Tyler boy walking up to me was the only thing I saw before my vision turned black...

Weems pov:
I was waiting in my car when I suddenly saw Dr. Kinbott storming out of her office. "What happend" I asked as soon as I got to her, hoping it's not what I think it is. "She got away" So I was right. I sighed in disappointment, because even if I knew she'd run away, I had a bit hope in her.

"Don't worry I'll find her" I said, walking to the Weathervane. Since it's her first time in Jericho she's probably gonna be there. As I entered the café, I spotted Tyler holding Y/n while calling an ambulance.

"What happened?" I shouted to the poor boy, because I was so worried about her. "I don't know she just ate something and then it all happend. I was trying to call an ambulance but no one's picking up, guess they have bigger problems" He explained to me.

"Normal doctors can't help her anyways, she's a vampire" I told him while trying to hold my tears back. I then took Y/n from Tyler and carried her outside to my car. "Thank you for your help Galpin" I managed to say while I left the café.

Dr. Kinbott was still in front of the door waiting for me, "Oh god what happend to her?" She asked in pure shock. "She accidentally ate garlic, would it be possible if you could drive us to Nevermore? I don't wanna leave her looking dead on the car seats" I said, almost chocking on my tears that now came out.

"Yes yes of course, get in" I gave her my car keys and sat myself with Y/n, still in my arms in the back. I laid her head on my lap and checked her pulse to be sure she isn't dead, because now she looks even more pale if that's even possible. I stroked trough her hair while holding her hand to calm down and to stop crying but it didn't really worked.

"We're here. Do you need help carrying her?" Kinbott asked, handing me my keys. "No thanks, and thank you for driving us" I quickly rushed to the infirmary and explained everything to them.

They took care of Y/n and I went back to my office still crying, but I managed to get it under control a bit. I sat back on my desk and tried to distract myself with work.

Hours passed and I began to get tired but I need to see Y/n again, and make sure she's okay. Once I got to the infirmary, I saw my precious Y/n lying in the bed still asleep. Meanwhile, I grabbed a chair and lifted it next to her bed trying to be quiet so she wouldn't wake up. I placed my head on her waist so I could get some sleep without leaving her.

Y/n pov:
I woke up in the infirmary with the worst headache ever, I tried to get up but couldn't because someone was laying on me. Once I looked down to my stomach, I couldn't help but smile because of my principal laying on it

(that'd sound so weird if u'd imagine a 60yo male principal laying on u 💀)

I laid back down and gently stroked trough her blonde hair, while my heart was beating like shit. My stupid self didn't notice that she woke up, but neither did she move, she just stared at me but in a cute way. "Good morning darling how are you feeling" She asked in the god damn sweetest voice ever.

"I'm feeling better, thanks for.. uhh- not leaving me" I said laughing. She noticed then that she was still laying on me and got bright red "Oh uhm I'm so sorry" She apologized, quickly getting up. "Aw noo I liked having you there" I admitted giggling.

"Why did you even run away Y/n? None of this would've happened" Her expression now changing to disappointment. "I'm sorry but it's just that I'm not comfortable with speaking about my problems with strangers and if my parents don't except that, then I will do anything to escape those dumb lessons"

She took my hand in her own, "It's okay darling, just don't dare to ever scare me like this again, did you understand me" Instead of an answer I got up and hugged her tight, not daring to let go. She pulled away after some time, and I noticed her slightly tearing up. But before I could say something the nurse came with a medicine bottle.

(idfk know how these are called in schools okay dont come at me)

He told me to take a few drops every night before going to sleep and that I was ready to go back to my dorm now.

I thanked him and started getting up from my bed but Weems stopped me. "No darling, please, I feel guilty enough for not watching over you good enough. Please let me carry you" I didn't say anything because I definitely don't have a problem with my principal crush carrying me.

She lifted me up in her arms and started walking us to her dorm. "Where are you going? My dorm's on the other side" I asked her quietly because the others must be all asleep by now. "We're going to my dorm darling, there is now way I let you sleep alone today" The smirk on her face told me she was enjoying this.

"But Wedne-"

"Psst no but's your sleeping with me tonight." I stayed quiet and just let her do her thing as long she's happy. We came to her room and she opened the door placing me onto her bed. She turned to her closet and pulled out a baggy shirt and some pants for me "Here put this on darling" I got up and went to her bathroom locking the door behind me. As I put on the shirt, I noticed it went over my knees since Weems is a bitttt taller than me.

I got out the bathroom again and she started laughing at me. "What's so funny?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Nothing darling you just look so cute in my clothes" I blushed and went to her couch to sleep on it.

"What are you doing honey? You're sleeping here" She said as she lifted her blankets for me to get in. "Wait I need to take the medicine"

"Oh right darling, wait I got it here" She took my medicine that's been standing on her nightstand. "Open your mouth" She demanded. I started blushing again as she let the medicine drop into my mouth.

Once she's finished she gently grabbed me by my chin and admired my teeth. "You have such pretty fangs darling" She said still admiring them. I blushed so hard, which she noticed and smirked. "Well let's go to sleep then shall we?" I laid myself back down again and closed my eyes. After a few seconds I opened them again because I could feel Weems glaring at me. I just smiled at her and got closer, burying my head in her chest. She kissed my forehead and rested her chin on my head, then we both fell asleep.

A/N:
I think till here u noticed that English isn't my first language lol

Anygay good night/ day my loves

Word count: 1250