Raven

★:*:★,:*:☆:*:★,:*:☆

Tw: more violence

"...I decided not to think about Y/n any more today and just go to sleep..."

Weems pov:
Today is the day. The Raven. Laying in my bed, cutting off the outside world- all I could think of was Y/n. Of course I didn't want to go with Willow, but I don't want to be alone when I have to face Y/n today.

I forced myself out of my bed and pulled the silver dress out of my closet.

I wish I could spend the night with my girl.

I laid the dress on my bed so It's ready for me to wear.

-

I finished with all my work today, so I went in my bathroom to freshen up my makeup. Seeing my dress laying on my bed, I needed to be careful, to not let any tears escape my eyes. I slipped in the dress and thank god I managed to zip it up. My head turned to the mirror and I looked at myself in disgust. Am I really that hard to love?' I thought to myself. Miss Weems are you rea- Woah.. y-you look absolutely breathtaking" My eyes glanced at miss Park's reflection in the mirror. Oh- I'm sorry that I came in without permission" I took a deep breath before turning around to face her It's alright miss Park, you look good as well" She blushed and held her arm out Ready for a good evening" How I wish to say no. Mhm" I nodded slowly and hesitantly linked arms with her. We can't be seen as much you know that right" I asked her Yeah I know that" Good" I whispered under my breath.

I stood in the middle of the room with Marilyn, watching carefully for Y/n, but she doesn't seem to be there. Not every student was there yet so she probably will be here soon. I wonder how she looks, I'm sure she's gorgeous.

Where's your girlfriend?" Marilyn asked me playfully Oh uhm I don't know, I'm sure she will be here soon" I lied. Well actually it's the truth but she's not my girlfriend anymore. My eyes continued to scan the room and stopped when they saw Willow. She winked at me while drinking the spiked punch. I forcefully shot her a small smile back but quickly approached the nearest table to rest and take a break.

I rested my head on my arm, focusing on everything but my surroundings. A few minutes had passed and Willow came to my table Is everything alright miss Weems?" I opened my eyes to look at her Wha- Oh yeah, yeah everything's alrig-" I got cut off by my phone starting to ring.

Morticia.

Tish what do you want?"

Oh okay wow, I just wanted to ask how the Raven is going, with Y/n"

Are you fucking serious Morticia? You tell
Y/n to break up with me and then this?! Why do you hate me so much"

What? I told her nothing"

Dont play Morticia, she told me herself- unless.."

*I'm sorry Rissy*

"Oh my.. Morticia I need to go"

I shot my head to Willow. "You.. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND" She smirked widely at me.

Y/n pov:
I was in that fucking closet since yesterday now. The means Larissa is at the Raven alone. My wrists fucking hurt and I'm hungry. I hear voices all the time but maybe I'm just crazy. Or am I?

Genuine and sweet? how could you do this to me?"

I heard the voice say.

Y/N WHAT THE FUCK" Okay no, it's definitely real. Wednesday looked down at me, slight shock written over her face while I muffled something I don't even know myself. She bend down and took the cloth out of my mouth. Willow" I said panting. I knew it" She helped me stood up and looked at me. You still have some time left, get her" I nodded my throbbing head and wiped some blood of my nose.

I stormed through the corridor and barged in the hall where everyone was dancing and having fun. I immediately saw Willow and Weems. You fucking slut" I spat out and a few heads turned, including Willow's and Larissa's Y/N" My girlfriend ran up to me and sprung in my arms Are you okay baby, are you hurt?" I'm fine Rissa, but she won't be" My gaze shifted to Willow who was still smirking at us. You fucking locked me in a fucking closet and ruined my girlfriends night" A few gasped were heard but I didn't care anymore. Yes she is my girlfriend, go cry.

Willow only nodded proud Oh you gonna fucking regret this" I took a glass from a random table and threw it at her. Weems tried to hold me back but it was too late. Willow laid her hand over her bleeding eye YOU BITCH" She ran up to me and hit me in the face. I held her by her hair and tossed her on the ground. Sitting on her, I punched her multiple times. My head was throbbing and my ears hurt painfully. I could hear Larissa's screams, begging me to stop but I didn't listen. Instead I punched Willow until she passed out.

Marylin grabbed my shoulders and pulled me off of the girl. She pulled me in her arms and shushed me. Not too long after I calmed down, still panting I whispered in her chest I want Larissa" I could feel her nod slightly and her gentle hands stroking through my hair. She carefully let go of me and her arms got replaced with Larissa's. Shh it's gonna be okay baby" Thornhill urged everyone to leave, until it was only her, Wednesday, Enid and my crying self in the arms of my beautiful girlfriend.

And fucking Willow on the ground lol

Wednesday and Enid carried Willow out and probably to the school nurse idc. My girlfriend slowly pulled away and looked at me What did she do to you?" After a good few minutes of explaining she was tearing up as well. I'm so sorry baby, I didn't know" It's fine" No it's not. I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to protect you." I hugged her again and let her carry me to our dorm.

Can we go to sleep please?" Let me wash you please, you're covered in blood baby" I sighed but nodded anyways, knowing I will lose no matter what. She lets water run in the bathtub and undressed me carefully, to not touch any of my bruises. After she helped me in, she gently washed my body and my hair and dried both as well after getting out. Open" She demanded while she held my toothbrush in her hand. I did as she told and she gently brushed my teeth. Any open wounds?" She asked me and I shook my head Okay" She picked me up again and laid me carefully down in our bed. Tell me when anything hurts" She said while slowly laying her arms around my body. I giggled and nodded as she kissed the tip of my nose. And then we fell asleep lol okay bye

Im starting to think there might be smth wrong with me? But im not gon apologize go cry

Word count: 1226