Weems'

★:*:★,:*:☆:*:★,:*:☆

"...I giggled and nodded as she kissed the tip of my nose. And then we fell asleep..."

Y/n pov:
Good evening darling" I awoke at the soft voice of my beautiful girlfriend. Her tall bfigure was towering over me, flashing me with that toothy grin of hers. Good evening?" I repeated her words confused as a giggle escaped me. Yip, you slept 16 hours" She declared, catching a glance at the clock that was hanging on the wall. What?"

She laughed at my reaction, sitting down on the bed. You needed it though baby" I shrugged, not wanting to agree with her, even though I knew. Maybe"

Well what did you do all day then?" I asked her. So I got out of bed really early, did some work, expelled miss Park-" Stopping her from saying anything more, I sat up, You did?" I questioned, more excited than I should Yes baby" I giggled and laid back down.

Oh and I was thinking of announcing our relationship, since kinda everybody knows it now" She said pretty casually, not really thinking about how much of a big deal that would be. Yeah I'm cool with that" What a good thing that I'm also not thinking. Wait really?" She looked at me, shocked that I was not. Yes why not Rissa?"
I laughed confused.

I thought you were embarrassed of dating your principal" She shrugged. Larissa why the fuck would I be embarrassed? I'm proud to call you my girlfriend" Smiling, she pulled me in a passionate kiss I love you baby" I giggled, I love you too Rissa"

Now go get ready" She ordered, pulling the blanket off. For what?" Furrowing my eyebrows, I snatched back my blanket. I already informed everyone and I will announce us innn.. 1hour" I gasped and hopped out of the bed. After taking a quick shower, I put some clothes and my makeup on.

-

You look beautiful darling" My girlfriend complimented. Thank you Rissa" She pulled me in by my waist and kissed me. Ready?" I nodded and hummed a yes. She took my hand and walked with me to the quad. It was already dark and I really wondered how the fuck I could sleep that long.

A lot of students were already standing and waiting for Larissa to come.

Dear students of Nevermore, things went not how I thought they would, how I wanted it. Many of you may have already heard or suspect something and I can't deny nor keep it a secret anymore. I called you all together today, to announce my relationship with miss Y/n L/n"

I was never more proud of her.

Enid and my group started cheering and as soon as they did, everyone else did too.

-

I'm so happy to not need to keep this a secret anymore Y/n" She said, while we walked back, hand in hand. Me too" Although it was raining, it was surprisingly warm and comfortable.

We can do everything we want now" I said while thinking about what this really meant for us. Yeahh, things like that" She pulled me by my arm and caught me before I fell. LARISSA" She burst out laughing and picked me up.

I love you so much Y/n"

I love you too Rissa"

END

A/N!!!!!!
Im actually so fucking sad to end this, but im so fucking stressed that I fucking needed to fucking end it.

While youre reading this, im already about to post my Larissa oneshot book, so please leave requests there.

Anygays, thanks to everyone that read and supported my story, especially to the cool people I met!!

Stay excited for my next story

Word count: 617