Phone

★。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

"..."Is it our principal your smiling about?" Enid asked with a grin on her face "Shut up" I told her and turned around then to get some sleep..."

Y/n pov:
I was in class and sat alone because Enid sat next to Wednesday, so she doesn't need to sit next to Xavier. "So good morning class, principal Weems is gonna stop by any minute to watch how everythings going in class, so please behave" Miss Thornhill said with her usual wide smile. Two minutes later someone knocked on the door and entered the room before anyone could say 'Come in'. "Good morning Marylin, good morning class"
She said "Good morning principal Weems" Everyone said "You can sit next to Y/n, it's the only free spot" Thornhill said "Thank you Marylin" She said as she goes to sit beside me. She had a hugeee smirk on her face and I immediately got flustered. Thornhill started to talk about plants but I didn't listen cause Weems and I were whispering around. "Why hello, wonderful to see you here hmm" She whispered "Stop it haha why are you really here" I said "Y'know just visiting my favorite student looking if she's doing okay" "I'm doing good, but we both know that's not the reason you're here" I said giggling "Finee I'm here to see if miss Barclay does anything and if she looks at you, even just one time I'll be giving her detention" She said with a proud expression on her face, I just laughed. Thornhill then gave everyone a worksheet to keep us busy while she's preparing something important for her next class.

That looks hard" Larissa said „I doesn't just look like it" I whispered back. I pulled my phone out and texted Enid if she knew the answers „What do you think you're doing?" Larissa asked „Asking Enid for the answers" I said. She snatched my phone out of my hand and put it in her pocket Now what are you doing?" I asked her annoyed. „I'm confiscating your phone" She put her hand on my thigh going up and down But I guess you could come to my office later and maybe if your a good girl, you'll get it back" She said, still rubbing my thigh. I looked at her with my eyes wide and my jaw on the ground "W- well could you at l- least help me?" I stuttered out "Why of course darling why didn't you asked earlier?"

Once we were done with my worksheet I yawned and laid my head on her shoulder "As much as I love this darling, we don't want anyone to suspect something we're still in class after all" She said. "Well if we don't want that, then you could just take your hand off of my thigh" I said, not looking at her. She removed her hand from my thigh and put it around my shoulder, pulling me further in her side "Are you tired?" She asked me "Yes I couldn't sleep anymore yesterday" "Oh I'm sorry darling. Maybe you can sleep at mine today okay?" She said "Yes I'd love that" I said looking at her. Then the bell rang and everyone got up from their seats. "Which time should I be at your office?" I asked her "Come when you think you would die without your phone" She said laughing. She turned around and walked away leaving me with Wednesday and Enid.

Time skip ur at lunch

"Y/n will your parents come for parents day next week?" Enid asked. "What" Wednesday and I both said as we shot our head up to Enid (that sentence is probably not right 😭) "Don't tell me you didn't knew about this" We both shook our head "Well I mean my parents are probably not coming" I said "Lucky" They both said. "Yo guys wanna hang with me and Divina" Yoko said as she ran up to us "Yeah sure" Me and Enid said

Time skip again u told everyone ur a lesbian lol

"Soo guys it was nice hanging with you but I gotta go now so byee" I said as I walked out of Yokos dorm. I made my way to the principal's office and entered after I knocked. "What a surprise miss L/n what brings you here?" Larissa said teasing "My phone obviously" I said emotionless "Well I think I give it back to you but just because I miss your texts" She said. I smiled and walked up to her to take my phone, but when I did she held it up in the air so I cant reach it "Hey stop that" I whined out while she laughed. I decided to just tease her too so I sat on her lap and started kissing her. I could feel her arm going down to place my phone on her desk, then she placed her hands on my waist pulling me more in. We made out passionately when she pulled back panting. Once she managed to kinda catch her breath again, she attacked my neck with kisses. She sucked on my neck and I let out a quiet moan, after that I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. She let go to look at me "No need to be embarrassed darling" She said grinning as she pulled my hand away. I cuddled in her lap and she hugged me tight, placing a kiss on my forehead.

-

"Darling, do you mind if I do the last bandage change on your chest?" She asked me. I looked down at my chest, the wounds had faded but they became scars. Usually the school nurse did my bandage change every third day but I forgot it today. It's no big deal tho, after all it would've been the last change „Darling it's okay if you don't want me to see your chest" She said, after she noticed I struggled a bit. "No it's not that it's just.. ugh" I took my shirt off, revealing not just the 3 scars of the monster, but a few self harm scars as well. "Oh darling" Was all she said as she looked at them
"May I?" She asked "Yes you may" She traced her fingers gently across my scars, before looking me in the eyes. "Your scars are beautiful" A tear rolled down my cheek when I heard her words, she cupped my cheeks and kissed me gently. "You need to take your bra off so that I can bandage your wound" She said while scooping me up and on her desk. I took my bra off and covered my breasts with my arms. She saw that I was uncomfortable and gently pushed my arms away "There's no need to be ashamed of it okay? I think they're beautiful darling" She said with a smile. She took the bandage and wrapped it so gentle around the scratches till she thought it was good. "See all finished it wasn't that bad, was it?" She asked me with a wide smile "No, thank you Rissa" I said blushing.

She scooped me up in her arms again and carried me to her bedroom not caring that I was still half naked. But I didn't care either I felt comfortable around her so I just let her do her thing. She laid me down on her bed and took a baggy shirt and pants out of her closet. Then she sat on the bed and pulled down my pants before dressing me in her clothes. I wanted to ask her about the parents day but I didn't want to ruin the moment so I stayed silent. She grabbed her sleeping clothes and changed in the bathroom, she left the door open and I couldn't help but peek a little bit. "Were you just peeking?" She asked playfully while she came out „Uh no" I said and turned around, with my back facing her "Of course you didn't darling" She crawled up to me and hugged me from behind, holding me tight against her. "Good night Y/n/n" "Good night Rissa" I said while turning around, cuddling more into her.

Read my mary x reader storyyyyyy

Word count: 1375