The Wolf's Mate (HP & PJO)

Lilac Floret Evans

Lilac Floret Evans

Lilac Evans, Daughter of Daisy Evans and Apollo the Sun God. Cousin of Petunia and Lily Evans. The Wolf's Mate.

Remus Lupin, Son of Lyall and Hope Lupin. The Brain of the Marauders. The Wolf.

When the Marauders surprised Lily by going to her home without invitation or letter in advance. They themselves got surprised when another red head answers the door, the Wolf's Mate herself.

 They themselves got surprised when another red head answers the door, the Wolf's Mate herself

Remus' POV

'Why am I doing this?' I ask myself internally. As I look at the boys who look like lost pups.

I sigh before taking the letter and saw the address where Lily and her family resides. "Don't you guys know how to locate a home address on the letter?" I ask them while raising an eyebrow.

They all flushed lightly before James takes the letter from my hand and says, "Ofcourse Moony!" He clears his throat before looking down at the letter and mutters again, "We just have to find Four Privet Dive, Little Winging.."

I clear my throat, and with that I got their attention and I nod my head to the sign of the said home.

And by that they all rushed to the front door and knocked on it repeatedly.

I sigh again before rushing beside them, just in time for someone to open the door.

A beautiful, petite, red haired girl with shining light blue eyes with specks of gold in them, around our age, opens the door with a slightly irritated look and confusion shows her face when she sees all four of us.

"Hello?" She says softly, confusion can be heard from her voice. British and American accent mixed.

Just like that, I could feel my heart thumping, and my inner beast calling out to her. 'Mate' I realized. I try to keep my face calm as I look softly at her.

"Lily-Flower?" James dumbly asks blinking his eyes repeatedly. While Peter looks at her flushed, and Sirius shamelessly checks her out, causing me to glare at him.

She raises an amused eyebrow, probably already knowing who we are now, just by James saying that. She looks behind her and calls out, "Lils, you're 'arrogant toe-rag' and his friends are here,"

I feel an amused smile creeping up to my face by it, seeing James who is now pouting, Peter still looks a bit flushed but snickers at James, and Sirius who is all but laughing his arse.

I then hear rushed footsteps coming towards the door, then reveals Lily, looking frustrated and shock.

"Potter, Black, Peter, Remus???" Lily asks dumbly, still shock. As my Mate stands beside her still with an amused look on her face.

My mate snorts at Lily's state before saying, "Well at this point I won't be surprised when they come to your bathroom instead of the front door, now knowing the address of the house." She then looks at us properly and introduces herself, "Lilac Floret Evans.. Lily's cousin."

As the boys introduce themselves, I came last, "Remus Lupin," My hand out to shake hers.

She then smiles at me, taking my hand, a shock of electricity went through our hands. She immediately pulls her hand back, and looks shock at it. She then blinks, before shaking her head a bit. She looks back at me with an emotion I'm surprised with. Recognition. She knows. How?

Conversation of frustration between Lily and the three guys flows, while me and Lilac study each other.

Lily's voice interrupts my thoughts as she says, "Lilac will be in touch with you Remus,"

I blink in surprise before looking at Lily, who's face filled with teasing and knowledge. She found out my furry little problem at that last day of school before going for Summer. She probably figured out by now that her cousin's my mate, just by me looking at Lilac and our reaction of shaking our hands together.

Lilac missed her cousin's teasing look and agrees with Lily, "I definitely will.." She then looks at Lily and asks, "Can I use your owl to send letter to him?"

Lily smiles before saying, "You may, but I think your father may give you something for that,"

Lilac's eyes lit up by the mere mention of her father and nods adorably ,and hums in agreement.

The guys looks confused by the turn of the conversation as they look at me with confusion before I roll my eyes at them and mouths 'Later'. Then they nod.

Lilac looks behind her and probably spots the clock and says, "It's almost 8 in the evening. You guys came pretty late here.. If you guys came a bit more early, we would've let you in, but now I'm sure you're families are worried on where you went.." She looks back at us with worry.

Lily corrects her, "You would've let them in, I wouldn't, probably Remus and Peter only. Then leave Potter and Black outside."

Lilac rolls her eyes and says, "This is a chance for me to make new friends.. So even if it would be the 'arrogant toe-rag', the 'hair obsessor', the 'shy petey', and 'Mi Amor'" She winks at me discreetly at the end causing me to blush lightly, and continues "I will let them in,"

Lily sighs exasperated at her cousin before saying, "Alright, alright, make new friends next time, not now, they have to get going by now," She shoots us a look before taking Lilac's hand in hers, and closing the door on our faces.

In unison the boys turn to me, and I move past them and out the home's front yard.

I hear them rushing towards me and Peter asks, "What was that?"

I look back at him, but then caught Lilac's eye at the second story of the house window, and smiled at her casuing for her to smile back widely, "I'll tell you guys later,"

Credits:
• Collage Pictures from Pinterest