Changed Me (TO)

Aniela Ilaria Averia

Aniela Averia, the Immortal Banshee, the only Surviving member of the House of Averia's. Rebekah Mikaelson's only True Friend, and the one that got knocked up by the Hybrid.

Niklaus Mikaelson also known as Klaus. The Big Bad Hybrid. The one that has the hots for his sister's bestfriend. The New Baby Daddy.

In which one drunken night and one miracle makes both Aniela and Klaus closer than ever.

Background:
Hayley Marshall does exists, and is Elijah Mikaelson's lover. Hayley and Klaus had no relations/affairs. Aniela went back to New Orleans to find Rebekah, hearing the rumors about her being back. Aniela instead found the Hybrid.

 Aniela instead found the Hybrid

3rd POV

"Isn't it obvious? We have a certain problem that need your help." Sophie started.

Elijah raises an eyebrow amused by the demand of the witch, and asks, "What makes you think me and my family will comply to it?" He scoffs, "You witches are nothing but trouble."

Sophie suddenly smirks and says, "Well you see here... My sister met a human passing through. The human and your brother had a special connection."

"What kind of connection?"

"Apparently one night spending with one another- and now the Human girl is pregnant, by none other than your brother, Klaus."

Elijah stood stunned and exclaims, "That's Impossible." He tries to keep his posture calm but its obvious by the facial expression.

Sophie shooks her head, "Everything is possible, especially when it comes to your brother. Think about it, they call him the 'Hybrid' right?"

Sophie then turned and yelled, "Bring out the girl!"

A fee witches came out with an irritated Aniela before she notices Elijah.

"Eli!" She exclaims as relief flood through her, "These people are mean! They kidnapped me.. I was only eating my ice cream- weirdly enough I never liked Mint chocolate flavor, but today I do apparently." She pout adorably.