Definitely my Favorite Sport Now (HP)

Elyana Capella Whitlock

Elyana Whitlock, Daughter of Aljanah (née Malfoy) and Lorence Whitlock. A Single Ladies Figure Skater. The Panda Lover. The Fan Favorite.

Fred Weasley, Son of Molly (née Prewett) and Arthur Weasley. Twin of George Weasley. One of the 'terror twins' of Hogwarts. The number one fan/admirer of Elyana.

When one eye contact made a big impact on each other's life. The first meet of Elyana Whitlock and Fred Weasley.

Background:
Aljanah is Lucius Malfoy's twin sister who is a squib. Aljanah was then placed in a Muggle Orphanage. 18 years later, Aljanah met Lorence Whitlock, the Heir of the Whitlock Estate in London. Love at first sight. 5 years later, got married. A year later, Elyana Capella Whitlock was born. Lucius Malfoy never knew his twin, as did Aljanah.

Fred's POV

Fred's POV

"Hermione," Ron whined for the third time of the trip going to watch Hermione's favorite sport which is Figure Skating, not Quidditch. Sadly.

"What Ronald?" Hermione finally snaps getting irritated by Ronnikins.

"How long do we get there?" Hermione rolls her eyes at the repeated question before answering him, "We're actually here now."

I look outside the family car and saw a big stadium. I don't know how long I've looked at the building until I felt a nudge to my side by George. I look at him to see all of them now outside the car.

I step outside the car, and we all go inside to see many chairs around, a big space in the middle which is probably where the competition will begin soon.

We all took our seats on the first row in the front.

After a short while the competition started. And I have to admit, these competitors are great in skating. I would've fall flat on my face on the first step on the ice. With George by my side obviously. I won't go down if he doesn't.

A sudden squeal came from my right side, I turned and it came from Hermione who was already excited coming here, but it became more evident now.

Curious, I asks, "Hermione, what's with the double excitement?" the others too nodded in my question, also curious.

She smiles widely and nods to the Figure Skater who just now entered the Ice Rink.

Wow. She's gorgeous. Blonde hair with small tints of light brown in them. Eyes that shine with mixed colors of sea blue and emerald green. A petite figure. And she's around our age like most of the competitors.

"That's Elyana Capella Whitlock. A very popular figure skater. She's in the competition since she was 5 years old!" As you can tell and everyone else by now, Hermione is a huge fan of hers. "She never really had a bad performance since she started competing. Most of her medals are won from either 1st, 2nd or 3rd place!"

And the performance starts

(Pretend the figure skater is a blonde hehe. Credits to Haein Lee, who gave a wonderful performance!)

I was in awe after the performance. I even made a eye contact with her! This crushing doesn't really usually affect me but this was a surprise. George, from beside me is surprised by me too. I can tell by his expression, I knew he would tease me for the rest of the day.

After her performance it seems a lot of people around the stadium had these stuff animals brought with them. I look around and spot almost everyone has one with just the same type of animal, a panda. I look to my side and spot Hermione bringing a bag full of mini stuffed Panda, with one gigantic stuffed Panda.

"Here, we all throw this to the rink!" She stands up and hands us all a stuffed Panda, when she got to me, she gave me the gigantic one, I blink in confusion and surprise but she smiles teasingly and says, "I saw how you looked at Elyana. And I'm pretty sure she blushed when she made eye contact with you during her performance"

I feel a smile pulled on my face after the revelation, and gladly took the big panda.

Soon we were signaled to throw the stuff pandas in the rink. I threw mine, just in time for Elyana to stop in front of us, more specifically me. I watch how her eyes lit up at the sight of the big panda, and rushed to get it immediately before the people who gathers the stuffed animals get it.

She then looks up and my eyes immediately connects to hers. She smiles widely and hugs the stuff panda close to her, as I see a visible blush comping up to her neck. She then looks at the others and nods in thanks, and continues to go around the ice rink, to thank the audience.

I feel George nudge me from the side, so I turned to look at him to see him looking at me with a teasing look, which I rolled my eyes at but a small smile grace my lips.

Quidditch now has some competition. Figure Skating, definitely my Favorite Sport now. And will definitely be coming back to watch her performances.

I catch her eyes again now outside the rink, as I see her with her parents and her coach. I wink at her, which she smiles at and winks back, before turning back to her parents who is smothering her with hugs and kisses.

 I wink at her, which she smiles at and winks back, before turning back to her parents who is smothering her with hugs and kisses

Credits:
• Youtube dance performance to Haein Lee
• Character Photos Collage from Pinterest