Heart on Fire (TWILIGHT)

Princia Anastasia Hart

Princia Hart, a normal lady living between the towns' La Push and Forks in the Woods. A newly transferred student from England. Now studies at La Push High School for her Senior Year.

Paul Lahote, a wolf amongst the town of La Push with his Packmates. Born and Raised in La Push by his father. The third in command. Studied at La Push High School for his Senior Year.

What happens when they not meet at school like most couples do, but at a coffee shop owned by Emily Young, who was about to hire Princia when the pack gets inside the cafe.

Princia's POV

Princia's POV

"Hey I'm Princia!" I introduced myself with so much excitement that surprises the beautiful lady in the counter, "I'm sorry,"

She shook her head and smiles at me, "No-no its fine, I'm Emily.." She looks up and down at me trying to familiarize, "You're new here I'm guessing by the unfamiliar beauty in front of me and the accent?"

I nod smiling and felt my cheeks hit up a bit from the compliment, "Yep, I got transferred here for school."

She nods back with a smile, "So what can I get you Princia?"

"I want to ask if you're hiring anyone right now? I'm finding a job to help me get money while living here.." I trailed off, not knowing what else to say which ends with a sheepish smile.

She chuckles and opens her mouth about to respond, but got cut off by a bunch of voices.

"Emily!", " I smell-", "Food!", " You better made me some brownies,"

I look behind me and see a bunch of men all shirtless which made my cheeks flush. I look back to Emily, hearing her clear her throat.

"Boys," She scolded them gently, "Where are your manners? This is a public place, not a playground."

I then hear a bunch of murmurs, 'sorry'.

She shook her head and turns to face me with an apologetic look, "Sorry about them, they need to be reminded that they're not children all the time."

I giggle at that, "No worries.. My brothers are the same. Handful bunch."

She's about to reply when a cough was heard from behind. Clearly not a real on a that.

She rolls her eyes at them and walks away from the counter to beside me, and then nods in their direction.

I finally moved and look towards them, now controling my blush.

My eyes scanned them all and made eye contact with one of them longer than I expect to.

I cleared my throat and held my hand out to the man who lead the group, who seems to have an aura/vibe of a leader.

"Princia Hart," My hand held out for him to shake.

He nods smiling, taking my hand and shaking it, "Sam Uley,"

And one by one each of them greeted me and introduced themselves.

Finally a 6'2 ft. Man with the same built and as the others, a little bit muscler (Idk if there's a word, if not then I just created one). A face like a greek God.

And like as if I was in a slow mo edit, my eyes glazed a bit at him. Analyzing every little thing of him.

I shook my head a bit and held my hand out, "Hey! I'm Princia," My greeting to him sounds a bit too happy? That's weird.. I wasn't like that to others.

He smiles nervously, I noticed that, was I too 'a bit too much'?

"Paul, Paul Lahote." He replies shakely. Again I noticed that, but I can't help but swoon at the sound of his voice.

I smile brightly at him. Ignoring my intrusive thoughts coming up repeatedly in my mind.

I then notice despite his nervous state. He has this type of look in eyes looking at me.

My thoughts were interrupted hearing sniggers, laughter and coughs behind me.

I look behind me and saw everyone staring at the both of us. Their face filled with amusement.

Weird..

Credits:
• Character Collage Photos from Pinterest.