I'm supposed to ask the Question (HP)

Hermione Jean GrangerRonald Bilius Weasley

Ronald Bilius Weasley

In which when the male is supposed to ask the question. But not in Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley's case.

When somethings is planned, and doesn't exactly go the way it it.

A story to tell their grandchildren for sure.

3rd POV

"Get it together mate!" Harry snaps his fingers in front of Ron's face. Which seems to snap him out of a daze or something.

Fred sighs heavily, "At this point Hermione's gonna ask you the question, when you're taking too long." At this George nods his head in agreement.

"If Harry proposed to me when we're together for 5 years... I would've left him already, since he would be taking too long!" Ginny complained as she leaned against the door frame.

"Well I did propose didn't I?" Harry rolled his eyes fondly.

"Took you 3 year to do so." Ginny replied snarkily.

"Love you too Gin," Harry quipped and she swatted his arm making the other people in the room chuckle, including Ron.

Ron shook his head and makes his way to the front door, and left with a, "Alright, I'll tell you guys soon, what her answer is."

After a while Ron arrived at the Hill where he and with the other's help prepared a simple picnic area.

Not even 5 minutes, Hermione arrived with a pop.

Hermione greets him with a beaming smile, "Hey Ron!" And pecks his cheek, which a faint blush was visible.

"Hey Mione," He smiles back nervously. Hermione obviously notices it and mind it.

Then they both sat down as Ron pulled out lunch from the picnic basket that was prepared by his mother.

Hermione sniffs and releases a sigh at the pleasant smell of the food.

Conversation then flowed between the two lovers smoothly, easing Ron's nervous feelings, and Hermione's confusion.

After a while, they have finished their lunch, and now standing at the Hill, looking at the beautiful view.

Hermione smiled as she looks at the view in front of her.

"Did you know, Ron, that there are folktales about how Tulips represent love?" She says the words softly. Engrossed with view in front of her,  "But not just any love. They represent the purest love."

When she didn't hear any response from Ron, she turned back to him, to see him on his knees. With a ring out his hand.

Ron seems to forgot the very speech he prepared as he was at lost of words, staring at Hermione.

"I- bloody hell..."

Hermione lets out a small giggle which made Ron flustered.

She then took the ring from his hand and made him stand.

Clearing her throat, "Will you, Ronald Bilius Weasley, Marry me?" At the end she smiles at him.

Ron's face flushes and manage to say, "Yes,"

Hermione chuckles and says, "Well I don't have a ring for you.. You'll have to wait on the Wedding itself." She then gives the ring back to Ron and continues, "You'll have to put on mine first," She ended it with a wink.

Ron takes the ring, smiles shyly, putting the ring on her finger.

By then two pops from both sides of Hermione appeared Fred and George, who looks at Ron teasingly and slightly irritated.

"This will definitely be a story to tell. Right Gred?"

Fred winks at Ron and says, "Definitely Feorge." He then looks behind Ron and calls out, "You guys can come out now!"

And with that both Hermione and Ron were swamped by bunch of hugs, kisses and congratulations. With a bunch of teasing and taunting for Ron. While Hermione was being cheered on.

 While Hermione was being cheered on

Credits:
• Character Collage Photos from Pinterest.