I'm a What? (WC & HP)

Alyra Kayda LupinPrincess Alyra of DominoFairy of the Dragon Heart

Alyra Kayda Lupin
Princess Alyra of Domino
Fairy of the Dragon Heart

Alyra Kayda LupinPrincess Alyra of DominoFairy of the Dragon Heart

Prince Sky of Eraklyon
Leader of the Specialists

Princess Alyra, the Blood-adopted daughter of Remus Lupin. The youngest daughter of King Oritel and Queen Marion of Domino. The Dragon Heart.

Prince Sky, the only Son of King Erendor and Queen Samara of Eraklyon. The Crowned Prince of Eraklyon. The Leader of the Specialists.

In which, Stella, Sky, and Brandon goes to the Lupin Cottage to inform Alyra of her real identity and what she is, and to bring her back to Eraklyon, where she will be fostering for 2 years until she goes to Alfea.

Backstory:
In this oneshot. Alyra and Bloom were separated when the Kingdom of Domino was attacked, and Daphne mistakenly separated the two of them. Bloom went to Mike and Vanessa Peters in the Muggle World. While Alyra went to Remus Lupin's home jn the Wizarding World.

Alyra is the youngest of the children of Marion and Oritel. Alyra is older than Harry by two years.

When Bloom and Alyra were presented to the World. Many other Kingdoms visited, including the Royal family of Eraklyon. Both the parents of Alyra and Sky agreed on a Marriage Alliance between their children when they're of age. And that Alyra will be fostering at Eraklyon by the age of 14 then will be going to Alfea at 16.

Alyra will be the only one fostering at Eraklyon as Bloom was supposed to be growing and staying at Domino until she goes to Alfea, and well, that didn't happen because they're Kingdom was attacked.

Alyra's Godparents that were made by Remus was Lily and James. Remus' parents already passed during the middle of his 7th year at Hogwarts. Dumbledore doesn't know about Alyra, and that will stay as it is because it is what Remus wanted. Remus is incredibly smart, and knew that Alyra has so much more, and is not a witch, after all, who drops a baby in a floating and glowing fruit basket?