Safehouse? (TWD & PJO)

Serena Imogen Grimes

Serena Grimes, Daughter of Richard Grimes and Aphrodite. Step Daughter of Jessie Grimes. Younger Half Sister of Rick Grimes. Champion of Hestia. His Sleeping Beauty.

Perseus 'Percy' Jackson, Son of Sally Jackson and Poseidon. Older Half Brother of Estelle Blofis. Her Starfish.

In which, Percy brings survivors who turns out to be Serena's mortal family to Camp Half-Blood.

Backstory:

Serena ran away from her home when her and her older brother got into a big fight about Lori's unfaithfulness to Rick. And has lost contact from them since then.

Serena was the same age as Annabeth when she ran away from her home and got caught with Annabeth, Thalia, and Luke. Serena and Rick have a huge age gap, 15 years to be exact.

When Serena and Percy first met, it was love at first sight. In which, Serena fell first, and Percy falls harder. Nothing happenee between Percy and Calypso, Percy and Rachel, they were all just friends. Annabeth gets together with Travis Stoll.

Serena isn't just a pretty face. She also inherited a few of Aphrodite's powers 'Charmspeak',  'Power of Procreation', 'Ability to transform People and Objects'. Basically one of the rare kids who inherited such great powers from her Mom. So she's pretty useful in a fight since she can transform anything into a weapon and etc.

Her father knew she was someone special. So he got her trained with Taekwando, alongside with multiple other weapons like daggers, guns, and her specialty, a bow and arrow. The relationship between her step-mother and her was a bit tense, but the love and care is still there, the same could be said with her's and Rick's too. But her and her father's relationship was something special that even her father's bond with Rick was nowhere near that. But 2 months before she ran away from her home, her father died on a car accident, which put a major strain between the family of three's relationship.

Serena's relationship with her Mom was also quite special. Since it was her Mom who led her to Annabeth and the others. It was her Mom who helped her when she struggled to deal with her feelings for Percy. It was her Mom who stayed with her the whole night whenever she had a nightmare from her stay at Tartarus. A real relationship that every demigod envied. Though her Mom was the same with all her siblings, it was bit more different with theirs.

This oneshot happens when Serena, Percy and their friends are all at the ages 18-19.