We're Here for a Vacation (TVD & HP)

Lyarra Adaya Auclair

James Fleamont Potter

Lyarra Auclair, Daughter of the Minister of France, Lord Antoine Auclair and his wife, Lady Aimee Auclair. The Heiress of the House of Auclair. The Stag's Favorite Human being.

James Potter, Son of Lord Fleamont Potter and Lady Euphemia Potter. The Heir of the House of Potter. The flamenco dancer's number one fan.

In which Lyarra and James are now married, and have been for four years, and has a 3 year old son, Harry, and currently pregnant with baby number 2. Going on a much needed vacation to where? To Mystic Falls.

Backstory:
James never liked Lily romantically. He was rather enraptured with with his childhood sweetheart, Lyarra. Lily is bi, and is in love with Mary Macdonald.

Lyarra and James was never put into a Marriage Arrangement. They fell in love on their own upon growing together.

Euphemia went to Beauxbatons for her first 3 years, where she met Aimee and became bestfriends. Then she transferred to Hogwarts, where she met Fleamont. Euphemia and Aimee were still in contact even if they were afar from each other.

Aimee and Antoine met at the Ministry, where Aimee went to give lunch to her father who was the Minister before then, and walked upon Antoine who was the under secretary of the Minister.

So basically Lyarra and James always knew each other ever since they were little. And when Sirius escaped the hell home, he escaped with Regulus who the Potters also gladly took in with them.

NO VOLDY AU