Heart Buzzing (HP)

Catiana Eliora Malfoy

Catiana Malfoy, the Only Daughter of Abraxas Malfoy and Amirah Cadell. The Half Sister of Lucius Malfoy. The One who caught the Stag's Heart and Affection.

James Potter, the Only Son of Fleamont and Euphemia Potter. The Brave Gryffindor. The Chaser for the Heart and Attention of the Ravenclaw and Malfoy Princess.

After an incident in Quidditch that landed James at St. Mungo's. Catiana didn't waste a second, and rushed to the Hospital, where she then met the famous Fleamont and Euphemia Potter.

Background:
Amirah Cadell, Secret Heir to the Noble and Ancient House of Ravenclaw under a Pureblood name 'Cadell'. Amirah is Abraxas Malfoy's first and last love. Abraxas first met Amirah but the relationship between them ended because he was matched to marry to a Pureblood Heiress that his parents matched him.

Lucius Malfoy was then born between Abraxas and Megan Alonte, only for Business and Power. Megan Alonte, mother of Lucius, then died after giving birth to him.

Amirah and Abraxas reuniter after running into one another and reconnected. A year later, got married for love. 2 years later, Catiana Malfoy was born to Amirah and Abraxas Malfoy. 5 years later, Amirah died from a military ambush in the Muggle World.

Abraxas clearly favored Catiana, which made Lucius grew bitter and unhappy. They were treated right and equally, but anyone with good eyes can see that Catiana was the Princess of Abraxas Malfoy.

Even after being sorted into the House of Ravenclaw, Abraxas was proud of Catiana. Lucius on the other hand not so much. Abraxas already knew about the bloodline of his beloved late wife, Amirah. And already expected of Catiana to be in the same house as her mother.

Abraxas found the relationship between Catiana and James funny yet not so funny, considering it it his little princess. Approved.

Catiana's POV

Catiana's POV

I rushed past through the amount of witches in St. Mungos and towards the reception area.

I stop immediately coming into face with an elder lady on the counter who's face is focused into the stacks of papers on her desk.

I clear my throat and got her attention quickly.

"Can I ask the room of James Potter?"

By then I was confused as a glint of recognition passed through her eyes.

Her question caught me off guard as she asked, "Catiana Malfoy?"

I nodded dumbly, not sure what to say else.

She smiled at me kindly, and moved to a stack of folders, and searched for something.

"Room 25,"

I smile at her forgetting for a moment about what just happened. "Thank you,"

I quickly walk through the countless rooms and in search for room 25.

I stop when I saw the room a few feet away from me, and immediately go to it and knock on the door.

After a few seconds I hear footsteps going towards the door, and opened it, I see the famous Fleamont Potter.

He smiles widely at me and welcomes me in a hug, "Ah! You must be Caty? Catiana Malfoy, I assume?"

I return the hug, and nodded my head, "Yes Lord Potter.." I peak a bit inside the door and look back at him and step back fron the hug, "I'm sorry for interrupting something here, I was just-"

He shook his head and says, "No, no, dear, You didn't interrupt anything. But please, come inside."

He steps aside from the door, and I go inside to see a very spacious room. Everything you need in a hospital room is all in.

I then see a beautiful lady on the side of the patient's bed who's currently asleep, snoring loudly like a dragon.

The beautiful lady, I assume, Euphemia Potter herself.

I went towards her to greet her.

"Lady Potter,"

She smiles at me kindly, she opens her mouth, about to greet me, when a groan was heard from beside us.

I look and saw James waking up.

I move a bit to the side to let the couple fuss over their son.

After a few minutes, they let go of him, and he finally spots me in the same room as him.

"Wow," He says, like he's out of breathe.

"Mum, she's sooooo prettyyyyy," He looks at His mother, who looks at him amused.

I chuckle a bit, and move closer to his bed as he analyzes me, "Hey James, how you feeling?"

He blinks and opens his mouth, no words came out, and looks back at Lady Potter, "Mum! The pretty lady just talked to me!" He then turns back to me, his dimples popping, "I'm feeling great! Why you askkk?"

I giggle at him, seeing his hair fluffy and all over his face, his face still filled with sleepiness yet wide awake.

"Oh nothing, you just fell off you broom, and went here to see how you doing,"

His eyes widen in shock, and turns to his parents, "I fell off my broom?! In front of the pretty lady??"

Fleamont raises an amused eyerbow at his son's expense, and responses, "Yes, you did son,"

James turns back to me and asks quickly, "Was that a turn off to you?"

I blink repeatedly, and shook my head, then said, "Eh no?"

He releases a visible sigh of relief, and looks back to his parents, "I'm keeping her Mum, Dad. The pretty lady stays."

"

Credits:
• Character Collage Photos from Pinterest.