This it the First Date (TVD)

Caitlin Liora Forbes

Erik Stellan Mikaelson

Caitlin Forbes, younger twin sister of Caroline Forbes. The lover not the fighter. The sweet yet deadly. The very innocent Forbes sister. The flower.

Erik Mikaelson, son of Esther and Stellan Fairchild. The fighter and lover, but more like a fighter. The not so subtle killer. The Protector.

In which, when Caitlin and Erik first meets, and decides on a date. Erik immediately claims their first meet as their first date.

Backstory:
Erik is like Klaus. Made from an affair with another man. Erik's biological father is Stellan Fairchild, a witch. Erik was not abused by Mikael as Mikael thought that Erik just looked more like his father who passed away. And believes that Erik is his.

When Erik was turned into a Vampire. He still had his witchy powers, but just got enhanced. Almost like a siphon level kind of magic.

Erik's favorite sibling is Kol, so Kol obviosuly doesn't die (though it won't show in the oneshot cuz this was planned for a different showing). Erik and all his siblings are in good terms. Erik is also chased down by Mikael like his other siblings. Since he and Klaus are in good terms, they do have compromises. Erik would go into towns or places and look for Katherine (doing what Klaus asked him to), while Klaus lets him free and not daggered. Though the dagger doesn't have much effect on him it still hurts to be stabbed by it. Basically, Erik is younger than Finn, Elijah and Klaus, but older than Kol, Rebekah and Henrik.

Erik was also not inlove or fooled by Katherine or the whole petrova line. In fact, he despised them.

Erik is well also a bit late when it comes to sayings of the generation or year they are in, depsite not being daggered. It's mainly because, while he looks for Katherine, he also continues to study. Like every century he studies different careers, so he's also pretty focus on that too, and is not caught up on the generation/year's words or sayings.