I'm Half-Human (TVD & PJO)

Lunette Idalia Solace

Lunette Solace, the Daughter of Apollo and Naomi Solace. The Elder Sister of Will Solace by 2 years. The Newly Goddess of  Sunrays, Healing, Forgiveness, and Love.

Damon Salvatore, the Son of Giuseppe and Lilian Salvatore. The Elder Brother of Stefan Salvatore by a few years.

When Stefan Salvatore gets the shock of his existence when his brother brings his 'fiance' who's very much moody and very pregnant.

Backstory:

Damon got over Katherine and was never fond or liked Elena.

2 years before Damon and Lunette went to Mystic Falls, Damon met Lunette at a Park at night. Lunette was supposed to be a victim for his feeding, but Lunette got Damon's butt kicked, and Damon fell in love.

5 months into being Engaged, Lunette got pregnant with their first child. It wasn't surprising as Lunette was a Goddess even though Damon was a Vampire. There was already a plan for Damon to also turn into Immortal-Vampire Like, like the Originals but also cannot be killed by simply anything, like Gods and Goddesses. This plan was decided to be done on their Wedding Day.

Now, Damon and Lunette are going to Mystic Falls to introduce Lunette to Stefan and invite him to the Wedding, as well as hopefully save Stefan from being hauled up on the Doppleganger's ass.