Library Meet Up (PJO & TO)

Alethia Lavelle Chase

Alethia Chase, Daughter of Athena Goddess of Wisdom and War, and Frederick Chase. Younger twin sister of Annabeth Chase. The more "party but smart" sister. A child that can be mistaken as Apollo's, because of her skills in archery and her voice. His Anchor to Everything.

Elijah Mikaelson, One of the Sons of Mikael and Esther Mikaelson. The Noble Mikaelson. The brother who picked up everything after a mess. The One who found their Anchor in Athena's Daughter.

Alethia and Elijah met at a local Library at London. One meeting would think they'll never meet again. But surprise, surprise. With a fate and destiny tied together, its impossible.

Background:
Alethia and Elijah met at a Local Library. Both became mutal friends and didn't expect to be something more. But with a fate like theirs, its impossible to escape their destiny.

After a few months of getting to know one another, and noticed the definite connection between them. They told one another about it after a heated fight, and one thing let to another, here they are now. A very much surprising situation.

 A very much surprising situation

Alethia's POV

"Hey Beth," I answered my phone, calling my sister.

"Thia! Why did I just found out from Mother that you're pregnant and not you?"

Annabeth, my dear sister, the ever more responsible one between us, announces to the world around me the news. Which now got me weird looks from older judgy ladies.

I sigh and shook my head, and glare at the other people around me, "Hey mind your own business people! Pretty sure your parents told you that... Although I don't think you remember it by now, as you're pretty old."

All eyes quickly left my figure, and minded their own business, well their eyes at least, their ears on the other hand.

I focus back to my phone and respond to my sister, "Well that was nice Beth, announce it to the world would you? Anyway Yes. I am pregnant. Did Mother tell you?"