A Marriage Alliance (Merlin BBC)

Princess Althaia Elarian Solanki of the Kingdom of Solaria

A Marriage Alliance between the Kingdom of Solaria and Camelot, proposed by King Uther Pendragon of Camelot. King Nael Solanki and Queen Idalia Solanki of Solaria wanted their Youngest Child and Only Daughter to decide about the alliance. Putting their daughter's choice first.

The First Meeting of Princess Althaia and Crown Prince Arthur sparked hope between the Two Kingdoms as well as their parents.

It seems like all will go well after all..

Backstory:

The King and Queen of Solaria have two Children. The Oldest and Only Male child, Crown Prince Lucian Solanki. The Youngest and Only Female child, Princess Althaia Solanki.

Gwen and Arthur were never involved with one another romantically, they have like a sibling bond. But Gwen and Merlin are together and is romantically involved. Morgana isn't evil, she is guided by Merlin, Gwen (who found out later on about magic), and Arthur (who found out about magic during the incident of Valiant).

Ashlyn Blofis is the main maidservant of Princess Althaia and just like Merlin, has magic, has a liking towards Sir Leon, and vice versa.

The Kingdom of Solaria is neutral between Magic and Nonmagic. They support trueborn magix. They don't support evil casted type of magic.

Camelot will soon be neutral when it comes to magic, when Crown Prince Arthur is King of Camelot alongside Princess Althaia.

Arthur knew about his father's proposal about a Marriage Alliance between Camelot and Solaria. He, however, doesn't know the Princess' Identity as he never met her until now. Althaia, on the other hand, doesn't know anything about the proposal, just knew the reason why they attended the celebration of Prince Arthur's Crowing as the Crowned Prince of Camelot.

Remember that Arthur right now is currently 21, while Althaia is 18. While Arthur is kind of snobbish, mean, prideful, he is still the perfect Prince of Camelot. Althaia is the youngest of her family, the baby. She may be seemed sassy and humorous, she is still innocent and curious.

 She may be seemed sassy and humorous, she is still innocent and curious