My Brownies or Me? (TWILIGHT)

Caliyah Sage Graham-Uley

Caliyah Graham-Uley, daughter of Amber Graham and Joshua Uley. The half-sister of Sam Uley and Embry Call.

After her mother's death right after her birth, sadly a very lovely woman that she didn't get to be raised, went under the care of her grandmother Erin Graham. Her father wasn't much in her life, she just took his last name and kept her mother's too.

Caliyah grew to be a bright and happy girl, she grew with so much stories that her grandmother told her about her mother. Caliyah also grew alongside Jacob Black, Embry Call, Quil Alteara V, and her older brother Sam.

She became lot closer with Jacob, also known as Coby as she calls him. By then, childhood friends to childhood sweethearts, to highschool sweethearts, and basically imprints.

Backstory:

Amber Graham was manipulated and basically sexually assaulted by Joshua Uley, which got her pregnant with Caliyah. Amber and Erin, her grandmother, didn't have any negative feelings towards Caliyah, but Joshua. Even though, Amber didn't raise Caliyah, she made sure that ever since she found out about being pregnant, that her baby stays under the care of her mother not Joshua. Caliyah turned exactly like Amber, the looks, personality, likes and dislikes. Nothing of Joshua, which was a bonus for her grandmother.

Caliyah and Jacob once tried hanging out with Bella when they were little but didn't turn out well, as Bella tried to upset and physically hurt Caliyah (yes. Even when she was little, like little things by pushing and kicking).

Even when they were little Jacob and Caliyah had a special bond and it only grew stronger as they grew older.

Jacob is basically a Simp for Caliyah. He wasn't infatuated with the plain ass and no tits Bella.

Caliyah knew about the Wolfs, shifting, imprinting amd all the stuff as she saw her older brother changed in front of her eyes, and rushed to the elders about it.

Jacob already knew about the tales being true after his father decided to let him know, and he had a huge chance of changing, so he accepted quickly about the wolf thing.

This oneshot starts after Jacob phased and imprinted on Caliyah, the second he went to Emily and Sam's house for the first pack meeting. It was a day later, in the morning, now at Caliyah and Jacob's cottage. Bella is also as of now still in zombie zone.