Sea Sight (PJO)

Levana Charmaine Roselle

Levana Roselle, Daughter of Apollo and Samantha Roselle, Blessed by Aphrodite and Poseidon. First Demigod Child to be Blessed by Both Aphrodite and Poseidon. And the one who stole Percy Jackson's heart on the first sight.

Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson. The one who caught Apollo's wrath after admitting he liked Levana for a long period of time. And the one who got love sick on first sight of Levana Roselle.

When the Son of Poseidon meets the Daughter of Apollo who is blessed by Aphrodite and his own Father, he gets curious and on one glance at her, he already fell and just fell harder by the minute.

3rd POV

"And that is Mr. D," Grover introduced, "He's the Camp Director. Be respectful."

Grover looked to the side and spot his two female bestfriends. Percy follows his gaze to the two girls, his eyes locked on the brunette.

"Who's that? He asks curiously, his eyes still not leaving the brunette.

Grover eyes his bestfriend and smirks knowingly.

"The Blonde is Annabeth Chase. One of my good friends here at Camp." Percy stays silent, waiting for Grover to continue, until he finally took his eyes off the Brunette and to his bestfriend. His eyes narrowing at the smirk on Grover's face.

He opens his mouth but cuts himself off when he spots his favorite teacher, and exclaims, "Mr. Brunner!"

Chiron turns and smiles when he sees Percy, "Ahh Percy!" He turns to Mr. D and says, "Now we have four for pinochle,"

He offered him a chair beside Mr. D, who looked at him with bored eyes and gave a heavy sigh before saying, "Oh I guess I must say it. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. There. Now don't await for me to be glad to see you."

'Excluding a certain daughter of Apollo' Chiron internally says.

"Um, thanks," He moves a bit further from Him.

"Levana, Annabeth?" Chiron calls out to the two girls.

The two girls moved came forward towards them, as Chiron first gestured to the Brunette now named, Levana, "This is Levana, she nursed you back to health, Percy." He then gestured towards Annabeth, "And Annabeth, well, she did help too".

'Excluding the part, where she almost shoked and choked you to death but oh well' Grover thinks.

Chiron continued, "Levana, Annabeth, my dears, will you check up on Percy's bunk? He'll be in Cabin Eleven for now."

"Sure Chiron," Annabeth replied, as she took a look at him, analyzing him with steel grey eyes.

"Got nothing better to do, so alright," Levana shrugs one shoulder. And finally looks at him.

One look at her and his breath got stuck on his throat. She looked around his age, with long brunetter hair that is in between wavy and straight. Eyes that shines Bright Blue Crystals, emotions running through the eyes like a river. Fair skin tone that also shines under the sunlight. Her height was almost the same as him, probably an inch shorter than him.

Levana then looks at the Minatour horn on his hand, then back at him, as Annabeth does the same. He thought both girls would praise him for his achievement but got different but also not so different response from the girls.

Annabeth said, "You drool in your sleep," then walks away.

While Levana took a moment of silence staring at his eyes then says, "Don't mind her... You looked cute sleeping." She winked at him then started walking away before looking back, and stared directly at his eyes and jokes, "Just minimize the drooling." Then walks to where Annabeth went.

Percy expected that from Annabeth considering the way she looked at him. But not Levana. Even with the slight joke, he wasn't affected by it, but continued to stare at her with a faint blush. Not cause by embarrassment, definitely not embarrassed.

Seeing this reaction from Percy, both Chiron and Grover laughed silently. While Mr. D looked at him thoughtfully, then closed his eyes and took a deep breath, internally saying, 'And the Prophecy of Aphrodite begins,'

 D looked at him thoughtfully, then closed his eyes and took a deep breath, internally saying, 'And the Prophecy of Aphrodite begins,'

Credits:
• Character Collage Photos from Pinterest