This Place is Big (PJO & HP)

Adaliah Eyana Jackson

Charles 'Charlie' Septimus Weasley

Adaliah Jackson, Daughter of Sally Jackson and Poseidon, God of the Seas. Younger twin sister of Percy Jackson. The only DemiWitch Daughter of Poseidon. The Heir to the Once Lost House of Allard. His DemiWitch.

Charlie Weasley, Second Son of Molly and Arthur Weasley. The Dragon Tamer Weasley Child. Her Red-head Wizard.

In which Adaliah introduces Charlie and the twins, Fred and George to Muggle Grocery.

Backstory:
The House of Allard is a French Pureblood House that was assumed lost during the 1st war. But in reality, the Allard family went to the Muggle World during the first announcement of the rising of Voldemort. They are not pureblood supremacists. Percy and Adaliah's grandmother (motherside) was an Allard, before marrying their grandfather. However, Sally did not show any signs of a witch but still had knowledge about the Wizarding World. Percy and Adaliah are both DemiGods. Percy decided to stay at America, close with his mother, but Adaliah chose to go to Britian, where her grandmother studied at Hogwarts.

Charlie is the supposed Heir to the House of Prewett as Bill is the Heir to the House of Weasley. But Charlie gave the title to the twins, Fred and George since Percy decided to become Lord Wells with his current girlfriend Audrey Wells. Charlie will become Lord Allard with Adaliah as Lady Allard, bringing back the House of Allard. Percy doesn't want to take any titles as he isn't fond of those. Adaliah is taking the Heirship since it was her grandmother's dying wish for her and she wanted to take responsibility of it.

Only Charlie knows of Adaliah's true heritage. The rest will find out and take an oath before their marriage.