So Female Strange (Avengers & HP)

Calla Lily Potter-Strange

Calla Potter-Strange, Daughter of Lily and James Potter. The Girl-Who-Lived. The Savior of the Wizarding World. The Magic that caught the Wizard's Heart.

Doctor Stephen Strange, Son of Eugene and Beverly Strange. The Wizard. The Savior's Own Savior.

In which Dr. Strange introduces Bruce and Tony to his wife and Teddy.

Backstory:
Not much of a Background but note down that they are both each other's first and last real love.

No one will come between them.

They met a year after the second wizarding war. It all started when Teddy who was in custody of Calla disappeared and appeared at the front door of Stephen, when they were visiting America.

2 years later, they got married and Teddy was adopted by Stephen.

This oneshot happens two years later.

Stephen's POV

"These infinity each control an essential aspect of existence" Wong speaks.

"Space, reality, power, soul, mind," I list them all down, then I look down at the chain on my neck, "And time."

"Tell me his name again." Stark asks directed to Bruce.

Bruce sighs, "Thanos," He starts to walk around, "He's a plague Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He set Loki- the attack on New York. That's him."

Stark breathes lowly, "This is it. What's our timeline?"

"No telling. He has the power and space stones that already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe. If he gets his hands on all 6 stones Tony-" Bruce starts to panic.