Who's She (HP & Twilight)

Ivy Euphemia Potter Andeno-Volturi

Demetri Andeno-Volturi

Ivy Andeno-Volturi, Daughter of James and Lily Potter. Younger twin sister of Harry Potter. The Hope of the Wizarding World. One of the Twins'-Who-Lived. The Vampire's Puff Immortal.

Demetri Andeno-Volturi, Son of Harra and Ajax Andeno. The Greek Vampire who never forgot his heritage. The Tracker. The Puff's Vampire.

In which Bella meets both Ivy and Demetri at Italy, and wonders what's so special about them, more specifically, Ivy.

Backstory:
This is set to happen when Bella comes to Italy for Edward.

Ivy and Harry are still close. Both of them are immortal because of being Death's Mister and Mistress. Harry is married to Jane and Alec's older sister who also got mistaken as a vampire and killed at burning stake but was turned by Aro, her name is Eloise Volturi-Potter.

Ivy and Harry still have their Magic, but more accessable and are not limited to small magics since they are immortal. Eloise's ability is to create poison with anything and she is the only one who can cure/get rid of the poisoning.

Ivy is fertile, and not Eloise. Ivy and Harry was turned at the age of 20. Eloise was turned at the age of 19. And Demetri was turned at the age of 25. Ivy and Demetri currently has one child and is name is Noah James Andeno-Volturi, he is 5 years old, ages slower than a human child, since he's half vampire, he has the ability to detect lies.

The Cullens know about Ivy and Harry being immortal wizards and being mates to Eloise and Demetri. But they had no idea that Ivy and Demetri had a child.

 But they had no idea that Ivy and Demetri had a child

Ivy's POV

"Noah!" I call out to my son who keeps on running around the castle, and doesn't seem to want to stop. I can't let him inside the throne room since currently a few bunny eaters are here. While my husband is inside the room with the others.

He giggles and just keeps on running until he stumbled upon the big doors of the throne room.

His eyes lit up, remembering he saw his dad going inside the room. He barges in, just as I try to get him.

Hey, even if I'm an immortal witch. My son's a half vamp so he's pretty fast for kid.

I sigh tiredly, then go inside the room just to see my son run up to his father, "Dada!"

Demetri turns around surprised but lifts up our son with ease and onto his hips, "Well how did you get here Noah?"

The bunny eaters looks confused, and they also have a pale looking human with them, who looks at both me and Noah with curiousity and envy.

As soon as I got close with my husband, he brings me into his arms with the arm that doesn't hold our son, and kisses my forehead. Even with strangers around and being in public, Demetri was never bothered by it and always showers me with kisses and hugs.

"He saw you earlier going inside here, so here we are." I sigh and lean my head on his shoulder, just as I felt his hand rubbing my waist soothingly.

Noah giggles again and beams at me, putting his arms out towards me, "Mumma!" Wanting to be carried by me.

I look at him jokingly with narrowed eyes, "Now you want to be with me?"

Noah just giggles and nods, starting to bounce a bit on his father's arms.

I took him into my arms, as he place a sloppy kiss on my cheek, and places his head on my shoulder, "Luv Mumma,"

"Who's she." I heard the human asks, well more like demands the male bunny eater.

"Ivy Andeno-Volturi. Demetri's immortal witch mate. When we told you about Jane, Alec and Eloise being mistaken as witches, Ivy and her twin brother Harry who is mated to Eloise, are real wizard and witch. I don't know who the kid is, but it looks like its Ivy and Demetri's son."

"Like biological son? How is that possible? I thought vampires aren't fertile?" The human keeps popping questions nosely.

I clear my throat, "Yes he is our biological son." I look at the human in the eyes, "I'm a very fertile immortal witch. And every other question you have? Is none of you're business. You're here because of what you're 'friends' did not to ask any other more questions that aren't related to what you guys have going on right now."

I nod to the kings, letting them know to continue what they were doing.

Aro smiles and nods back, "Thank you Ivy. It seems like the Cullen's pet is very nosey and disrespectful too. What a combination. I don't know how Carlisle handled that."

Credits:

Credits:

FC: Eloise Volturi-Potter (Milly Alcock)