Take Care of Her (HP)

Ginevra Molly WeasleyHarry James Potter

Harry James Potter

Ginevra Weasley also known as Ginny, the First Female Weasley born in the Family after Centuries. The youngest of the 7 Children on Molly and Arthur Weasley. The Red Head that caught the boy-who-lived's heart.

Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived, the Only Son of Lily and James Potter. The Heir of the Noble House of Potter. The Oliver Wood 2.0. The Boy that caught Red Head Female's attention.

In which after years of courting and dating. Harry, finally asks Molly and Arthur, including the 6 brothers, permission to Marry their daughter and sister.

Harry's POV

Harry's POV

I feel my throat dried out from the burning stares at the side of my head, by ofcourse the 6 brothers of my lovely red head tempered girlfriend.

Other than that I could practically see the excitement radiating off Mrs. Weasley. And Mr. Weasley's confused and oblivious emotion, which I expect to turn out the same way the 6 brothers reaction. Mrs. Weasley already knew what I was gonna ask by what I look like, and it seems her brothers too. So what I'm gonna do is mainly for Mr. Weasley.

I took a deep breathe and gather my Gryffindor Courage and ask, "Mr-"

I immediately cut off by Mrs. Wealsey saying, "Harry-Dear, I told you to call us by our first names. Just Molly and Arthur, Dear."

I nod nervously, taking the guitar from the floor and onto my lap, clearing my throat. By my action, this quickly intrigues the whole family.

"Sir, I'm a bit nervous
'Bout being here today
Still not real sure of what I'm going to say
So bare with me please
If I take up too much of your time

But you see, in this box is a ring for your youngest
She's my everything and all that I know is
It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side
'Cause very soon I'm hoping that I

Can marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah

I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
As she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter"

I sang till it ended, my voice fading slowly at the ending matching with the guitar.

Look up and saw the tear eyed face of Molly. All of her brothers expression filled with approval. Finally, I look at Arthur, and saw his gentle expression.

Arthur opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by Molly jumping towards me and bear-hugged me tightly and says, "Oh Goodness! That was lovely Harry! I knew you would-"

Arthur chuckles from behind her takes Molly off of me by the arm gently, "Dear- You're suffocating the poor lad." Then he looks at me with a stern yet gentle look, "Take Care of Her. Love my little girl. Protect her."

I smile widely at him and nod, "Yes sir-"

Arthur chuckles again, "Its Arthur Harry. We're officially gonna be family soon." He then brings me in a fatherly hug, and pats me behind the back.

I hear a whistle and pull back to see the rest of her brothers looking at me with big smirks, "Well done Potter!" Fred claps his hands together and pulls me into a manly hug, which the others too joined.

Now for the hard part.. Which I hope to turn out great as this.

 Which I hope to turn out great as this

Credits:
• Character Photo Collage from Pinterest
• Song reference: "Marry Your Daughter" by Brian McKnight Jr.