Her (TVD)

Braelyn Rose Bennett

Braelyn Bennett, the Youngest of the twin Daughters of Abby Bennett Wilson and Rudy Hopkins. Younger twin sister of Bonnie Bennett. Simple girl with a great life until she found out being a witch and finds herself a lover in a vampire. The very species her own hates.

Stefan Salvatore, the Youngest Son of Giuseppe Salvatore and Lilian Salvatore. Younger brother of Damon Salvatore. Quite had a life. When he steps foot back into Mystic Falls, not because of a certain Gilbert. But because of the scent of his true mate. Who happens to be a witch. The very species his own hates, excluding werewolfs.

Watch how both Braelyn and Stefan ignores their species' hatred for one another. And focuses on each other instead. In which history doesn't repeat when a true mate is involved.

Background:
Stefan didn't save Elena. Elena knew how to swim out and wasn't helpess, guilt filled in her when she left her parents. Stefan first came to Mystic Falls, coincidentally at the same time as Damon. Just as Bonnie is much closer with Elena than Caroline. Braelyn will be more closer with Caroline than Elena. Braelyn doesn't have the same power as Bonnie most specifically the hand-vision-touch thingy. She has those witchy powers like Bonnie, but also has a mind reading power, that power doesn't work on true mates though. Braelyn was trained by Sheila when she was younger because of the mind reading power she possessed. She does not have a hatred to the vampire species unless there is a reason to.

 She does not have a hatred to the vampire species unless there is a reason to

Braelyn's POV

"Elena! Oh my god," Caroline gasps before rushing towards Elena and hugs her. She then turned to me and hugs me which I hugged her back gladly.

She turns back to Elena and asks worriedly, "How are you?"

Caroline turned to me and Bonnie, and asks, knowing from previous conversations with Elena, after the incident. Elena became depressed and wouldn't talk. So Caroline got used to asking both me and Bonnie about Elena. "How is she? Is she good?"

"Caroline, I'm right here, and I'm fine.. Thank you." Elena says smilling fakely.

"Really?" Caroline asks again, trying to make sure. Which Elena respons with an irritated 'yes'.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later?" We all nod, as Caroline continues, "Oh! Rae, I was told you'll be touring the new student around, he's actually already inside." She smiles at me.

I nod and smile back, "Alright, Thanks Care!" Flashing one last smile, she quickly walks to the front door.

I look back at Bonnie and Elena just in time to see my sister giving Elena a look, in which Elena replies, "No comment,".

I sigh nefore rolling my eyes at her, " Elena, don't be mean. Caroline's our best friend." I scold her lightly and turn to my sister, "You too Nie, I'm not really in the mood of fighting with you again." And with that I walk towards the front door of the school.

Despite being friends since we were children, it's quite obvious on who's closer with who. And being a twin, with someone who always tjinks they're better because they're older, or that they have the right to influence and control your actions. I'm not really fond os their behavior towards Caroline.

I move towards the front desk and spot the new student, who's a guy.

As if sensing someone behind him, he looks back and spot me immediately.

Damn

He looks like one of those superhero guys just with not a cape. Especially the hair.

By then I'm right beside him and decide to introduce myself, "Hey! I'm Braelyn, I'll be you're tour guide around the school. And you are?" I asks as I gave my hand out for him to shake.

He seems to snap out a trance and shakes my hand, giving me a charming smile and introduces himself, "Stefan, Stefan Salvatore."

I smile back at him, then, my smile slips a bit after getting the feel of a weird tingling on our joined hands. Then I pulled my hand back, I see his smile falters a bit at thr action which I was confused at, but didn't question it. Now that I thought about it, I didn't even get to read what's on his mind.

I put up a wide smile at him as I watch his face soften at me... Weird..

"Let's start then?" I ask him. And he nods quite adorable like a pup.

Interesting..

Credits:
• Character Collage Photos from Pinterest.