Chapter 1: PORSCHE: -

"(What is this feeling, where am I? I can't feel my body)" So many thoughts were going through Porsche's mind at that moment, he couldn't see anything, he couldn't feel anything, it was like he was floating through space, but it was so dark and black he was rather scared. The last memory he had was when his lover had died in his arms because of him, he was so sad and depressed he wanted to kill himself.

*Alarm goes off*

"KINN!!!!" Porsche suddenly got up abruptly from where he was laying with tears running down his face, and him drenched in cold sweat. He was confused in how he woke up, he thought he was dead. He finally got a hold of himself and looked around the room, and was so confused. This was his room? How was he in his room? Did someone bring him to his childhood home without him knowing, why wasn't he in the main family home?

Porsche got up with soars all over his body that he has never experienced in a long time because his body has become adjusted to many things when working in the mafia world. He made his way slowly downstairs and looked around nervously, when he got downstairs, he was looking around nervously, as soon as he turned to his left, he found Porschay.

"Ah, your finally awake P!!!" Porschay had a bright smile on his face, a smile Porsche thought he would never see because the last time he saw Porschay, Porschay could never smile again when he came back from his university trip Porsche dropped him off at.

"Chay?" Porsche said in a sad voice.

Porschay looked confused and laughed awkwardly. "Yes? I made you breakfast by the way; I have to rush off to school" Porschay ran to get his shoes in the front of the door and Porsche had to stop him because he was now even more confused than before.

"School? You mean Uni right?" Porsche held Porschay's hand for answers, while his head was still pounding.

"Wow P, that alcohol from yesterday but have really hit hard. I am still checking out universities, I start grade 12 today" Porschay laughed and Porsche moved his hand then scratched his messed-up head, while his brother puts on his shoes. "Don't forget to eat your breakfast, you always steel Tem or Aat's food when you're at your university"

Porsche couldn't understand what was going on, he felt as though he had this conversation with Chay in the past. "Hey Chay, what year is it?"

"Its #### why?" Chay answered and Porsche put his hand on his mouth while his eyes widened. "P... are you alright?"

"I- I am fine, g-go off to school. I wil eat" Porsche reassured Porschay and Chay nodded and then walked off confused. "Fuck!" Porsche screamed as Porschay left the house, Porsche ran to his phone in the room and opened it up to reveal messages, photos and even the date to see if people weren't messing with him.

Messages: (unread)

Jom: Porsche you fucker, because of you I have this huge hangover.

Tem: Why are you blaming it on Porsche, you drank that yourself.

Aat: Yeah Jom, we all saw you.

Jom: Whatever, one day I will be super rich and you guys will be my servants lol

Tem: hahah, sure Master Jom

Aat: How you doing, Master Jom??

Jom: I like the sound of that, ugh let's not be late for uni guys, I can't have the teacher fail me again

Aat: That's always on you though!!! LOL

Porsche looked at the messages and scanned through it, these messages are from years ago, he had this conversation before. The next thing he did was check his pictures; he saw that the last picture he took was of his drunk self-flirting with some university girls.