Chapter 6: PETE: -

A few weeks ago....

"Its him again!!!!" Arm said while Pol and Pete were hanging out with him in the basement with his computer, trying to sneak and watch some k-drama shows because they are not allowed to without Tankhun.

"What?" Pete asked Arm.

"There is this random person always messaging me... I have no idea how! About some location!" Arm shouted, "Its fucking irritating, every time I am on a mission to find someone, his notification is on my freaking screen"

"Its probably just a glitch in the computer" Pol said and Arm gave him a dirty look.

"How can someone hack into this computer? You are a top level mafia bodyguard with skills of a hacker, this is a top grade facility that literally blocks signals!!! And the only way to get onto this computer from the outside is if you have a password!" Pete said and Arm nodded, Pete was confused because he doesn't remember this from his past, he remembers that everything was fine until Porsche arrived, now he is getting hackers.

Pete came closer to look at the user's name and was shocked. "That cant be..." Pete whispered to himself.

"What? What did you say?" Arm said.

"But... no way" Pete gasped and covered his mouth. The username was P_127 and everything else was unknown, but one thing Pete knew was that, that username was Porsche's bodyguard number from the future, and Porsche is not here right now, so how did that come up. Maybe Porsche was trying to tell him something! "Arm! Press the message"

"What, no way I am not going to do that, it maybe a virus, or it may lead them into hacking the mafias main computer" Arm said and Pol just nodded along without knowing what the heck they were both talking about.

"Arm!" Pete said and Arm sighed and finally he pressed the message. "Okay, so come to this location is a week"

"Eh....? That's it.... Why?" Pol said. "Isn't Kinn going to meet the Italians in a week? Tell that person sorry, we are doing something then" Pol laughed.

"This says a few minutes after he meets the Italians... why?" Arm said. "This massage is short, but really specific"

Pete was thinking now, he got up and began to walk to think. "Okay, if Porsche is trying to send a message at this time, means he is also from the future like me. This location is behind the bar where Porsche met Kinn, but why does Porsche want us to save his lover, that's how they meet... unless" Peter thought in his head and then came to a conclusion. "OH NO" He said out loud.

"What? Thought of anything" Arm asked and Pete shook his head, he kept the information to himself. Pol and Arm got called for something again and Pete was alone so he went to the infirmary to talk to his friend Ohm.

"OHM!" Pete said and looked around if anyone else was in there, but it was only him and Ohm so he closed the door.

Ohm was startled by this. "Bitch I almost had a heart attack"

"Sorry... but I have news" Pete said.

"Spill the tea" Ohm came in closer so they could whisper because if though they closed the door there are ears everywhere.

"So, Porsche from my time is also here" Pete said and Ohm gasped and sat up straight but then Pete rolled his eyes and brought him in closer again. "He sent a massage giving us the location he saved Kinn in. He wants us to save Kinn this time, which means he want nothing to do with Kinn. His fucking changing his destiny"

"I mean your also changing yours, don't blame the guy" Ohm sat back up again and so did Pete.

"So, what the fuck does this mean?" Pete said.