Chapter 3: PETE: -

"This is so annoying!!!" Tankhun yelled in his room, and started to make a huge mess. "Because of the Italian mafia causing that big mess Kinn has no time to play with me"

"Mister Tankhun, Kinn is very busy, he has been trying to figure out what to do with them for months, in a couple of weeks he is going to give them a big warning and it will all be over" Pete said as he was trying to calm down Tankhun from making a bigger mess.

"Really" Tankhun stopped what he was doing and said that sarcastically. "Something tells me he is going to give that warning, then they are going to chase after him with bikes and machine guns, then he will be cornered into the back of an alley and a handsome stranger is going to give him a hand"

Arm, Pol and Pete all looked at him weirdly. "Were you reading BL again Mister Tankhun?" Pete sighed and Tankhun shook his head like a baby.

"You know what Mister Korn said about the reading, he said you were banned from it because you always try to make the bodyguards act out the scenes, and because you always make up weird scenarios" Arm said and Tankhun glared at all the bodyguards.

"Are you all seriously scolding me right now?" Tankhun looked so offended he turned his head away from them and wore his glasses to look out the window. "Drop down and give me twenty!"

They all bowed and started doing the twenty pushups, by the end of the day Tankhun was the one who was tired and then left to the spa in the mafia while the bodyguards could now rest, they arrived at the lounge and all the bodyguards looked at them with pity and some were laughing.

"Ayy, Pete you look like you've been through hell" Ohm, one of Pete's childhood friends and a personal doctor of the main family, that can't really leave them like the bodyguards, he also lives in the dorms.

"You can call it that" Pete said as he collapsed on the sofa.

"Ugh, you won't believe what he made us do today" Pol nagged.

"Tell me, I am quite curious, I love the gossip" Ohm smirked and sat down on the couch as well with the rest of them.

"He made us watch Star in my mind 4 times because he was confused if he liked the main guy, so we rewatched it four times and finally by the 4th time he made up his mind and now he has a crush on the main guy, I mean I don't blame him, the main guy is hot but 4 times!!" Arm sighed and Ohm nodded.

"But I would watch it four times, he is kind of hot" Ohm admitted and the bodyguards frowned. "I-I am not gay or anything"

"Yeah, you can be gay and admit a guy is hot. Its fine" Pol said and Arm wiped his glasses, put it on then inspected everyone at the table.

"Hmm.... Sure" Arm just said.

"Can you continue what happened, I am interested. And the other bodyguard's gossip is same old, Kinn getting knew lovers every now and then, Kinn and the Italians beef, Mister Korn handing Mister Kinn his business because his old" Ohm sighed and looked upset.

"Okay then he bought those giant human wheels that spin around and you throw knives on them, you know that ones, right?" Pete said and Ohm gasped.

"The ones they use in circuses?" Ohm said and Pete nodded.

"I had to throw the knives at Pol!" Pete looked sorry at Pol. "I hit his leg with knife, it only scraped him, but I did it"

"That knife was not clean as well because they bought it from somewhere weird, I told you to sanitize the knife but no one ever listens to me" Arm said.

"Oh my god did you get an infection, did you go to the doctors?" Ohm gasped.

"Yeah, thank god doctor Nop was there" Pol said. 'Why is it always me!"