Chapter 22: PETE: -

Before the meeting...

"Are you alright, you look a little dizzy" Pete patted his boyfriend on the back.

"I am fine, you're the one with the broken leg" Vegas laughed trying to scratch his headache.

"I can walk around just fine, its not broken its sprained. I just need to walk around a bit and then its fine" Pete said. "It will be gone in a day"

"Really? That means we can...." Vegas winked and Pete blushed and hit his shoulder.

"NO!" Pete said. "We have to get ready for the meeting"

"Its in my house, we can even attend in pajamas, its fine" Vegas said and Pete shook his head.

"Babe, come on! Don't be lazy" Pete said and vegas hugged Pete.

"I just want to spend time with my boyfriend, now that he is in my arms!!! Now that everyone knows" Vegas said with a pouty face.

"Hahaha, yeah everyone knows, but... we have a huge crises, so now is not a good time" Pete said and then got up from bed to wear his slippers.

After the meeting...

"Can we do it now?" Vegas asked and Pete rolled his eyes.

"Not now Vegas!" Pete said.

"Vegas? You just said my name, ugh I fee attacked" Vegas said and Pete looked at him sternly. "Fine, if you don't want to do it, can you please explain to me what happened in the meeting room. How did you and Porsche know all of this information? Please tell me"

Pete thought for a minute and then sighed. "I mean, it is about time I told you"

"About?" Vegas looked hopeful.

"The future" Pete said and Vegas frowned.

"What?" Vegas said and Pete sat Vegas down on their bed.

"I am going to tell you everything I know! I trust you, and love you more than anything. So please listen, listen well!" Pete said and Vegas frowned.

"Is it bad?" Vegas said.

"I mean... yeah and no. Its very different" Pete smiled. "Vegas.... I know the future"

"Okay... you lost me their" Vegas joked and Pete hit his shoulder again.

"Baby, I didn't even start" Pete said and Vegas softened up and it was now silent for Pete to talk. "I am from the future and I happen to travel back to the past to save the future. In this different timeline we were also dating, but we started off in a different way. This time, in order to save everyone's future, I had to make sure we never fall in love"

This triggered Vegas, his eyes went wide. "Wait, so we dated and you had to make sure we were never together this time!!! What the fuck! How could you do that, what will future Vegas think? But you know what, thank God I knew something was up with you, in different timelines I will always be coming back for you" Vegas smiled and Pete shook his head and blushed. "Seriously, I knew what was up! You beautiful suspicious person. Can you tell me how we fell in love?"

"Well, that's a bit complicated" Pete laughed awkwardly. "You see, you kidnapped me"

"What!" Vegas yelled.

"Yeah, after I took information from your computer about the shitty things you did to the main family" Pete said.

"HUH!" Vegas said.

"That's when I found out Ken was a traitor so you kidnapped me and tortured me, slowly leading up to me and you falling in love" Pete said and ruffled his hair because he was shocked.