Chapter 11: PORSCHAY: -

A week later...

"Another day of not learning anything!!!" Macau said.

"You mean another day of you not learning anything!!!" Porschay said as he hit Macau on the head, and smiled at it.

"Ow!!! Geez" Macau said.

"So, what are you guys doing after this?" A voice in the back of them said as they were packing up to go home. Sang and Benz sat directly behind Macau and Porschay in school and ever since they started hanging out, they received weird looks from everyone. No one knew they were dating or fake dating besides Benz and Sang, Porschay felt kind of bad for lying to his friends but it was necessary, well at least to Macau it was.

"Well, I think were gonna go straight to the café" Porschay said and Macau nodded as they collected their bags and stood up.

"I am defiantly coming, I mean to see my Fluke, I wouldn't miss it for the world, right Benz!! Benz!!!" Sang said and looked frustrated at Benz who was on his phone. "Benz what the fuck?"

"Huh? Oh...? Sang you want something?" Benz asked and Sang frowned.

"You have been looking at your phone the entire class time, aren't you the good student? Why are you using your phone in class?" Sang asked Benz curiously.

"What are you looking at?" Porschay asked curiously as well.

"Its Yoon, the senior who has been annoying me" Benz said.

"Right, what happened with him?" Porschay asked.

"He asked me on a date!" Benz said in an annoyed voice and Sang stopped and gasped.

"Benz....??? No way in fuck! He asked you!!!" He squealed with joy.

"Yeah, but I don't want to go! I am straight... sorry to burst your bubble" Benz said and Sang hit Benz.

"Sometimes you need to try something new!" Sang said with a smile. "And didn't you say you wanted to mess with him since he has been annoying us every time, we visit the café"

Benz thought for a moment. "Yeah... your right. He has been harassing us for a couple of weeks now, I should get my revenge on this fucker, not to mention the number of times he tried to flirt with you, bitch is going down!"

"There we go, that's the spirit, now let's see what your gonna wear" Sang said and looked at Benz up and down with a disgusted face. Everything Benz wears is something Sang calls easy clothes, which just shorts, a top and some flipflops and that's it.

"I am not your barbie doll, go dress up Porschay" Benz said and Porsche made an X sign with his hands.

"Benz, you're going on a date!" Sang said.

"Exactly, I am not going to prom" Benz said.

"You bastard, your gonna wear what I pick for you, and your gonna love it!" Sang said in a very demanding tone which made Benz glare at him. They all left school in Macau's car to go to the café and the whole ride Benz and Sang were arguing in the back seat about what Benz is going to wear.

"You're not going to Hawaii!!! No beach tops you mother fucker!!!" Sang said in a devilish voice.

"Its fucking easy, and a bit fancy!!!" Benz shouted back in a rough voice as well.

"Ughh!!! I can't handle your straight ass!!!" Sang said and Benz glared back.

"Well, I cant handle your bitchy ass!!!" Benz said and Porschay looked at Macau and they both shook their heads all the way to the café. When arriving in the café both Benz and Sang already sat down making me and Macau order and pay. Sang took out his phone and showed Benz some picture.