Chapter 9 PETE: -

"POOOORRRSCHHHEE!!!" Pete yelled and Porsche smacked Pete to make him shut up.

"For fuck's sake Pete!" Porschay said and Pete looked at him with sad eyes. "What the hell happened to you?"

"You happened to me okay, ugh ever since you left so many things happened to Kinn, he almost died by this one guy, he almost died again, and again and again almost 3 times in a day, then I was almost burnt to death by another guy who tried to set the house on fire and still we are trying to find the laptops location which you used to save kinn!!!! BUT thankfully you guys broke, but he doesn't know that so he still wants us to work like dogs at the moment and then he got drugged and had sex with someone he doesn't know but wants us to fine... holy fuck PORSCHE! YOU BITCH!" Pete said and Porsche looked guilty, both Macau and Porschay had forgotten their friends were there.

"Holy- P! You didn't" Porschay said.

"Umm... about that!" Porsche looked guilty and everyone immediately sighed.

"Were you that horny?" Macau said in a frustrated voice.

"No, I am actually curious what you were thinking!" Chay said in a disappointed voice.

"Does he remember me?" Porsche said and Pete gave him a dirty look.

"No, he doesn't, he was drugged! But he is so persistent more than ever to find you, a guy who is not his type, but he wants you like crazy because you saved his life and gave him the sex of a life time!" Pete said and Porsche put his head down. "He even searched the security cameras outside his hotel room, in the lobby and back of the ally! Everything to find you, he is going crazy, luckily you were wearing a cap! He also remembers the conversation you guys had before he fell into the drug"

"But wait.... You said shit is happening to him...? HOW and why? Those things never happened when I was bodyguard" Porsche said and everyone frowned at the same time.

"Yeah that's true, its like history has changed, and now that Kinn doesn't know you, he is running into even more trouble than before, almost dying that one time as well" Pete said and Porsche got up in shock.

"WHAT!" Porsche said.

"Yeah, I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would react like this" Pete said and Porsche was stunned.

"My freaking fiancé almost died and you didn't tell me!" Porsche yelled and Chay held him down to his chair to calm down.

"P, shhh" Chay said and Porsche calmed down. "We just need to figure out what's happening"

"And Kinn blamed me for almost killing him multiple times while I was a bodyguard" Porsche said.

"Porsche, I hate to say it... but I think you should come back... for Kinn" Pete said and Porsche raised his eyebrows.

"I hate to agree to that, but its true" Macau said. "It's the only way Kinn can be safe, when he is next to you"

"Now how the fuck am I gonna get back into the mafia, after all the hard shit I just pulled" Porsche said and Pete sighed thinking.

"You can join naturally" Pete said and Porsche frowned.

"With no special treatment and a decent pay" Macau said and Porsche gave them a dirty look.

"Decent? Damn, I forgot I had special treatment when in the mafia" Porsche said and he sat up straight from his chair. "All my hard work will go to waste"

"I know, we all thought everything would be better once you are gone, both of us were gone! But things have only gotten worse, even with Tankhun who never leaves the house was almost shot the other day, things are getting really hectic in the house" Pete said. "What about you Macau? Anything different happening in the minor house?"