Chapter 21: PORSCHAY: -

"Porsche, can you finally tell us what is happening?" Korn said as everyone sat around a big table ready for the meeting between the main and minor family. It was the next day and everyone was well rested and ready to talk about the events and the downfall of the main house.

"Yes, you and Pete are the only ones who know about this... how?" Tankhun said in a very serious tone.

"Yes, we have actually been suspecting this for a while, but we weren't certain and we didn't know this would happen so soon" Porsche said. "It was like the bombs were prepared in advance, because it went off quickly, right after his death"

"His death? Are you talking about Ohms?" Kinn asked his boyfriend.

"Yes, Ohm Chayapol is the one who did all of this" Pete said, sitting next to Vegas.

"Who is this, Ohm?" Kun asked.

"Ohm was a doctor working for the main family, he is also Kinn's and Vegas's ex-lover" Pete said and both Kinn and Vegas looked down guiltily.

"Yes, another one of Kinn's psychotic ex's after Tawan!" Porsche rolled his eyes and Kinn was confused.

"How do you know about Tawan?" Kinn frowned.

"Never mind about that, I don't want to talk about that son of a bitch that Vegas is hiding" Porsche said and Vegas was surprised.

"Eh! How do you...?" Vegas said in astonishment and Pete shook his head at his boyfriend.

"Why is Ohm doing all of this?" Kun asked his Porsche.

"Well, because Ohm is obsessed with Kinn and wants him all for himself" Porsche said.

"And how do you guys know this?" Korn asked.

"Because he was our best friend" Pete said. "We also have people who kept an eye on him"

"Who?" Kinn asked and suddenly the door to the meeting room opened and out came Fluke which made Kinn very uncomfortable, his old childhood friend who he lost contact with showed up.

"This here is Fluke Sammon and he kept an eye on Ohm for us" Porsche introduced. "He will provide us with the CCTV footage of Ohms suspicious behavior"

Fluke played the footage from his café and it showed Ohm's escape and Ohms behaviors, they all watched and were focused the entire time. "As we can see there are several shadows in the back, which means he is not alone. Which means this is a bigger threat to the mafia world than we know" Pete said and everyone around the table began to panic.

Suddenly the phone of Vegas's rang and he picked it up. "WHAT!!!" Vegas said out loud making everyone focused on him. He put down his phone and with a shocked expression he let out a worried tone. "The Italian mafia has fallen! The new mafia is on the move!"

"That means they are bigger than we imagined them to be" Korn said, even he didn't know what to do because this was so unexpected.

"How are they steps ahead, its like they knows the future, and its like they have been planning this for so long" Kun was outraged.

"This is bigger than anything we have faced before, what should we do Father?" Vegas said and even Kun and Korn were having difficulties understanding the situation. Porsche and Pete didn't want to tell the about the future, that's the only thing they kept them in the dark about.

"Porsche and Pete, since you are the two who mostly knows about this, you two are in charge of taking down the rising mafia power" Korn said and Porsche nodded.

"We need everyone for this, because if this new mafia is rising and growing, nothing will stop them, and soon it will be the end of the main and minor family" Kun said and everyone was silent.

Changing Destiny (Kinnporsche)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara