Chapter 23: PORSCHE: -

Yeah guys I am crazy... I wrote three chapters in one day!!! AND I AM SICK!!!! AAAAHHHH I AM DYING!!!!!! BTW ITS ALMOST THE END>>>> 

The next day.....

"PORSCHAY HAS BEEN CAPTURED!!!!" Porsche yelled at Vegas. "You absolute dickhead! You knew and you never told anyone!!! And you Kim, he fucking sleeps next to you and you don't notice he is gone for the whole night?"

"I told you he said we should wait, he told me not to tell you yet, specifically you!!!! Because you always act on impulse" Vegas rubbed his head.

"Wait so Porschay knew he was going to be kidnapped!" Kim said calmly.

"How are you not panicking, your boyfriend is kidnapped" Macau argued with Kim, and Kim just remained calm.

"Well actually Macau was going to be kidnapped but Porschay protected him and got kidnapped instead. Because Macau was drunk, he would not be able to think and he will not be able to protect himself" Vegas said.

"No offense Macau but Porschay is way different than you, it was smart sending him ahead of all of us" Kim said and felt proud about his boyfriend but Macau was furious.

"Are you kidding me? Porschay could be in danger!" Macau got up and approached Kim and Kim got up and starred Macau dead in the face.

"Yes, I am his boyfriend, but I trust him and I know he can handle himself. He didn't tell you or me for a reason, and chose to trust Vegas! We have to accept this whether you like this or not. And even if you are angry with me, you know I am right" Kim said with a dark voice.

Macau was so frustrated he angrily sat back on the chair in the meeting room and Kim gracially sat back down himself, clearly, he won. "We need to go now!!!"

"Porschay calm the fuck down, we are going! But at the moment you are not in the right mind so I am leading this" Vegas said and Porsche frowned.

"You?" Porsche said and he thought about it for a moment. "Fine"

Kinn looked so confused. "Your trusting Vegas with this mission?"

"Yes, I am. I feel he would do a better job; he is right I will act on impulse" Porsche admitted and everyone nodded.

"What are you doing Vegas?" Pete whispered to Vegas and Vegas smiled, Pete didn't know Vegas regained his memories.

"Trust me, I told you I will protect our little family" Vegas smiled and Pete nodded. "Right, Uncle Korn and Father will be in hiding because if we attack their leader there is a guarantee that they will attack ours. I will in trust Chan, Big and Ken to this"

"Then we will go now" Kun said and felt proud for his son. His son was going to lead the mafia family and he was so happy. Korn got up and they both left with Ken and Big to go somewhere to hide.

"Right, now that the parents are out of the way, we need to get ready to attack! Porschay will deal with Ohm" Vegas said and everyone got up.

"Get ready everyone, were going!!!" Porsche yelled.

"Nop, and Pete you're with me" Vegas said to his boyfriend and bodygurad. "Kinn and Porsche and everyone else should also stick together"

"What about me?" Macau asked when he saw Kim also preparing.

"No! Yoru staying here" Vegas said.

"What! No! I want to come too; I want to go to Porschay" Macau said.

"Porschay can handle himself, but you... you never beat Porschay remember" Vegas said and Macau thought about it.

"How? How do you know? Only people in the future know that" Macau said and Vegas winked. "Wait... your back? You remember"