Chapter 17: PORSCHAY: -

"So... what are we all doing here?" Porschay asked his brother Porsche nervously as they all sat there in dead silence. Pete had called an emergency meeting at the café. Macau, Porsche, Aat, Pete and Porsche were the only ones present in this meeting.

"It's time we finally talked about what happened.... In the future" Pete gulped and it was obvious it was a subject no one wanted to talk about because it was something so traumatic, and so scaring it hurt all of them on the table.

"Why isn't Ohm here?" Aat asked looking around for Ohm.

"Because this is a sensitive topic that I will only share with you" Porsche said and Aat nodded. Porsche looked around and nodded to his brother and friends and then sighed. "It happened on the night of my engagement party, Kinn had just proposed and we were all celebrating"

"Wait... P, I will say it, since it's my fault it happened" Porschay said and Macau shook his head. "That day I was very upset about Kim finally coming back from his tour, I ran out of the venue to sulk outside by the beach"

Macau continued. "No, it my fault I should say it! I ran after Porschay that night and we both began to talk by the beach... when suddenly someone comes to us"

"We were both too busy that we didn't even pay attention to who this random stranger was. I was too careless, I let my grief destroy my family" Porschay said and Porsche held his brother's hand for comfort.

"The man approached us and asked us to open the doors to the event because only people with a key card could enter and because I wanted the man to go, I gave him access to all the doors in the house. Now keep in mind, this whole place was connected like a hotel but the only guests were the ones Kinn and Porsche invited and only the guests had the key card" Macau took a deep breath. "Before we knew it, we heard screams coming from the inside of the event"

"When me and Macau got inside it was already too late, there was blood on the floor, and the walls. People screaming! FIRE EVERYWHERE! Everyone running about trying to doge the bullets! We were too busy that we couldn't even see the man's face!" Porschay yelled out and Porsche comforted him more.

"It's okay, it's not your fault! You only let the monster in! You never angered him!" Porsche said and Porschay began to cry, Macau took it from there and hugged Porschay in his arms.

"Before we knew it, we too were on the floor, Porsche and Kinn had come down stairs, and right before dying I saw Vegas get shot!" Macau said through tears. "He was trying to get to me with every strength he had in his bones, he was still trying to come to me! To protect his little brother and Venice! He shielded Venice with his body, and tried to protect us both through his dying breath! HE even somehow grabbed Pete...." Macau's voice trembled at the thought of what happened. He was crying himself now. "He grabbed Pete and shielded his family with his body, and died with more than a dozen bullets hitting him"

Pete tried to be strong too, but even he was weak. He began to cry out as well hearing the story of how Vegas tried protecting his family from the gun shots that were being fired everywhere in the room that night. "Before I died, while holding Venice, Vegas's and Macau's lifeless bodies in my hand... I-I heard him say to me... the man who did all of this.... He said 'Your love will be your downfall!' and then I was shot. But before that, I was having an argument with Vegas in the kitchen, the same man came to me but I didn't see his face. He asked us for the blow torch and I just handed it to him!!! I helped him because of my frustration with Vegas! And now I regret that my last dying words I said to Vegas were hateful and not meaningful!!!!!!" Pete cried out and began too shiver. "I HANDED THAT KILLER HIS WEAPON TO KILL EVERYONE!"