Chapter 10 PORSCHE: -

"Aat?" Porsche got up from his chair and then looked at Aat who came in quickly with his hair flying, and right behind him was Ohm.

"What the hell happened to you guys?" Porsche said as Aat slumped down on his chair.

"The mafia happened to me!" Aat said and Porsche and Pete looked at each other in confusion.

"Somehow the mafia tracked the broken laptop and found it of course in my location, my home! Gosh I was so worried they would find you since we live so close to each other. Damn whoever found my location must have been so smart" Aat said and Ohm nodded.

"Arm?" Porsche asked Pete and Pete nodded. "But back to the main topic! Are you okay, what happened? Did they threaten you? What the fuck?"

"Well... surprisingly nothing happened" Aat said. "Kinn took one good look at me and turned away shaking his head at some of his bodyguards"

"What! But... how? He didn't ask you anything, any questions?" Pete said.

"I think he must have realized Aat is not who he is looking for" Ohm said.

"Right... but he must know that we know each other somehow" Porsche said and Aat nodded.

"I am confident he knows more now" Aat said.

"That's true, because of this he will have your house on constant survalance, which means Porsche you can't go home. Aat lives right next to you" Pete said.

"Then what about Porschay? If they question Porschay they will find me!" Porsche said.

"You have to apply for the mafia today" Pete said and Porsche nodded in agreement.

"Wait what! What the fuck is happening! Porche after everything going on.... Are you going to the mafia?" Aat said and Porsche nodded.

"It's the only way... and only solution" Porsche said and Aat nodded supportively.

"Gosh, Kinn is always right on our trail, we really cant do anything when he is around" Pete said. "Not to mention you sleeping with him"

"Oh, my fuck!" Ohm and Aat said.

"We seriously didn't have to go there but Pete slept with Vegas too" Porsche pointed at pete and Ohm gasped.

"You fucker!!!!' Ohm said. "You slut!"

"Hey... in my defense he was really convincing" Pete raised his hands. "Besides why are you two together?"

"Oh, we came from my house" Aat said and Porsche smirked.

"What were you doing in your house??? Your parents aren't even home... which means you two were all alone" Porsche said and Pete smiled.

"I-uhh... what the fuck! Why are you guys changing the subject, this is about your guy's whole time travel situation, and getting Porsche back to that mafia house" Aat said and Pete's smile disappeared.

"Gosh, how the fuck are we going to pull this off?' Pete said and Porsche shrugged.

"Okay, I will slip your application into the other recruits that are applying and hopefully you get picked. Were lucky that the recruitment starts today... but you won't be able to see Porschay for some time if you do this" Pete said sadly.

"He will understand" Porsche said and took the last sip of his coffee. He got up and so did everyone. "Let's do this!"

"Goodbye P'Fluke" Porsche said as they all left the café. Fluke was listening the whole time again was so confused.