Chapter 19 OHM: -

(Short chapter)

A couple months ago...

Ohm Chayapol is my name, haha! I tell people that, but it isn't my true name. I'm going to share my experience with you guys so you can understand why I despise the entire mafia community for what they did to my mother and father and the rest of my family. Once upon a time there were three brothers, not the ones you think, though! Unlike the typical Tankhun, Kinn, and Kim, these brothers are unique. The names of the three brothers were Kiet, the eldest, which meant "honorable," Korn, the second, which his parents gave him because they wanted him to have "knowledge," and Kun, which meant "to prevent."

Their father coerced his kids into competing for the head title because he wanted the brothers to do so. The second brother, who finished second, was in command of the Minor family while the older brother, who earned the Main family title, was the boss of the entire enterprise. The final brother received nothing because he was the loser. As Korn was the sharpest of the brothers and believed he was better suited for the leadership position when his father passed away, he came up with a plan and shattered the peace that Kiet's older brother had established in the mafia world by killing him. This made Korn the head of the mafia and head of the main family in Thailand, and Kun the head of the minor family.

You're probably asking why I give this family just so much thought. Because Kiet is my father, I want to destroy them over this story. My real name is Kai Theerapanyankul, and I've come to take my revenge! My mother and I fled to a little island, where I met Pete and his grandparents, since they were following me because my father had passed away unexpectedly and I was the heir to the entire mafia organization.

Pete's grandparents looked after us well, and when my mother died, I promised her that when I was older, I would kill every single one of them and avenge my father's death! I grew up... and I will do as I promised, making my mother happy.

Fortunately, I manipulated Pete into joining the mafia family and went to university to finish my doctor courses, and with the help of stupid Pete, I successfully went undetected with my new name into the Main house. Everything was going as planned; nothing was going to go wrong for me. Until I met Kinn and fell in love! Kinn, you're right. I even managed to persuade Kinn to like me; I became obsessed with him, and I had to make Kinn fall in love with me. Kinn met Tawan and they both hit it off, with Kinn completely forgetting about me.

I went insane!!!! Kinn, how dare you abandon me for that idiot Tawan! But don't worry, Tawan, being the dickhead that he was, was duped by Vegas! I saw it coming; he was frail and unsuitable for my Kinn! Unlike me, I planted evidence that Tawan was cheating in Kinn's bedroom, which led to Tawan's death. In any case, HE was a traitor, he didn't deserve Kinn. At first, I wanted to defeat Thailand's most powerful mafia family, but now I want to kill everyone... and keep Kinn entirely to myself.

All these years I have been collecting and manipulating people into joining my side, and with all the hard work I put into this... I created my own mafia powerhouse to mess the two biggest ones. In Thailand there are two well-known mafia power houses, the Thai ones which is owned by my uncles and the Italian one. But there is a secret third one which I run to take down both of those houses, and I am so close in taking down the Italian one, which will leave my uncles one... powerless, with no partners and no protection.

I could easily send one of my people to spy on them for me, but I rather do it myself... I have done everything myself. The family trusted me, and they will die because of it. If I cant have Kinn, no one will! I will destroy them all, and don't worry Kinn will love me in the end. I was happy seeing my Kinn everyday as the families doctor, and once Tawan was out of the way, he called me regularly to have sex. But he refused to even kiss me, KINN DOESN'T LOVE ME!