Chapter 4: PORSCHE: -

"Ayy Porsche!!!" Yok the owner of the bar yelled. "Aat what did you say to him?"

"Oii, don't blame it on me, I have nothing to do with his decision" Aat raised his hands up like he was being arrested.

"Are you cheating on me with another bar owner?" Yok asked and Porsche shook his head.

"I just got another job" Porsche said and Yok fake fainted, but only for a second.

"So, you are cheating on me, I knew it! What have I done to deserve this, what has this bar done? Aren't we family, you were like my son!" Yok yelled in betrayal.

"Yok, I know this is short notice but I haven't got a choice" Porsche said and Yok frowned.

"Are you being threatened? Mama Yok will sort the bad guys out for you" Yok said and Porsche sighed.

"I am not being threatened" Porsche said. There was nothing yok could do that would make Porsche stay, Yok knew it was something serious so she just sighed and nodded.

"Its not going to be the same without you" Yok said. "And the sails will defiantly go down for sure"

Porsche smiled and hugged Yok tightly, she also embraced Porsche with so much love. She took Porsche in when he really needed it, and now her baby is leaving the nest. "I knew you would understand P'Yok" Porsche said before greeting the other employees who were crying their eyes out. Porsche and Aat both left the bar and Porsche did not feel good about it at all, he felt regretful and sad, he also felt indebted to Yok.

"Are you sure about this?" Aat made double sure with Porsche and Porsche strongly nodded before both of them went on their motorcycles all the way to Porsche's home. Once they arrived to Porsche's home they immediately took out Aat's laptop in which Aat kept in Porsche's house.

"Once I am done with the job, I have to immediately destroy it" Aat sighed and Porsche frowned.

"But, didn't you just buy it?" Porsche asked and Aat looked annoyed.

"You want the mafia to come and find me, then kill me? After you explaining the story of your mafia family and boyfriend, I just know I am going to die. They sound fucking ruthless" Aat said and Porsche knew exactly what Aat was talking about, his family was very dangerous. "You know, if you do this you will never see your mother again?"

"I know, but I know she is safer with them, even if my uncle is a...." Porsche didn't complete his sentence when Aat's laptop switched on.

"We only have one shot of doing this" Aat said. "Which means I can do this hour at a time, on that day"

"I see..." Porsche said.

"What are you going to do with your uncle?" Aat said.

"Well after somehow clearing the debt, I will cut ties with him" Porsche said.

"But wont he think its weird, like out of a sudden your cutting ties with him. I mean in the future you had a reason to do so, now it will just look like your trying to do something fishy with the house and shit" Aat said.

"Well, we have to cut all the bad luck out of this place, even though he didn't do anything to me yet, but only the debt, we need to cut him off in case of the future. I don't have time to deal with him when Porschay gets married, I don't want Porschay to worry about it when and if I am dead" Porsche said in worry and Aat nodded.

"Typical Porsche, always gonna be a big brother to Porschay before a lover to Kinn" Aat said and Porsche laughed and messed up Aat's hair.

"Oii!!!! I just jelled it you bitch" Aat said. "Go deal with that debt before I come after you"