Chapter 8 PORSCHAY: -

"So, what time will he come back?" Macau asked while yawning at the video game they were playing.

"I don't know, but seeing that he is with his gang of friend, probably not anytime soon" Porschay continued to focus on the game without any thought.

Macau put down his controller. "Damn its hard being a kid" Macau said and rested on Porschay's bed.

"Oii, were in the middle of the game!!!" Porschay said and Macau shrugged making Porschay pause the game and stand up to see Macau closing his eyes. "What's up?"

"Nothing, I am just really happy that's all" Macau said as he opened his eyes and smiled. "Having everyone here, but at the same time I am worrying about the future"

"Yeah, me too. I am happy that everyone is still here" Porsche said as he lay next to Macau on the bed. "Were in this together, you, me, Porsche and Pete. We are the only ones who know, and we are the only ones who can protect the future"

Macau held Porschay's hand and Porschay smiled and they both looked at each other. "Yeah, were in this together" Macau said and suddenly Macau got up and stretched. "Do you have any drinks?"

"Umm, I think we have some juice in the fridge" Porschay said.

"No, I mean Beer?" Macau said and Porschay folded his arms and frowned.

"Were teens Macau" Porschay scolded.

"With grown up minds, and besides I need to drink!" Macau said.

"That's not an excuse!" Porschay said.

"Listen, sometimes you got to do what you got to do! And right now, I got to drink because I am craving beer! And I know you are as well" Macau said and Porschay looked around the room and sighed.

"How did you know" Porschay said softly.

"Because you sighed earlier" Macau laughed and Porschay gave a confused expression.

'You can tell just because I sighed?" Porschay said slowly and Macau nodded enthusiastically. "Fine get the fuckers!"

Macau clapped his hands, and ran down stairs. Porschay followed after him and then they got the beer and sat on the dining room table. "Finally! My long-lost friend, my coping mechanism" Macau said as he set glasses down as well.

"Wont Porsche kill us?" Porschay said.

"Umm... no, we are adults. There is no reason for us to get into trouble at our old as age" Macau said and Porschay rolled his eyes.

"Were 17!!!!" Porschay said.

"Yeah, but were actually 22" Macau gave a sweet smile as he opened the drink, but as he did so the doorbell rang and he whined. "You got to be kidding me!"

"I'll get it" Porschay said and got up to open the door. It turned out to be his friends and they came in with a smile and without asking permission to go in like normal friends.

"Oh, Macau?" Sang asked.

"What's up Sang" Macau said in a lazy voice and then the friends approached the table and saw the drinks.

"Ooh, Beer!" Benz said and sat down to open a can and stole a glass then poured for himself.

"You drink?" Macau asked in confusion.

"Yeah, I have been drinking since 16, my older brother is cool" Benz said as he took a sip of his beer and smiled.

"How come I didn't know this???" Porschay said as he sat next to Macau and Sang joined Benz on the table as well.