Chapter 12: PETE: -

"P? IS the meeting over" Macau asked Vegas and looked at Pete worryingly.

"No... but a certain someone made so much noise I had to make sure everything was alright out here" Vegas looked angry at Macau and Macau gulped.

"Well, it was all just a big misunderstanding" Pete smiled it off which made Vegas frown a bit. Macau smiled at Pete who was protecting him as always. "Why don't you guys go inside?"

"Okay, P'Pete" Macau said, then hugged Pete, Vegas was now even more confused than before. Why was Macau treating Pete like this? Who was Pete to Macau, they looked like they knew each other for a very long time. Pete looked caringly into Macau's eyes and even patted his hair and then smiled while sending him off. Pete himself was about to leave but Vegas stopped him.

"How does my brother know you?" Vegas said.

"I am a family favorite" Pete said with an enchanting smile, which took Vegas aback and made him forget what was happening a few seconds ago. Vegas licked his lips, making Pete look at his movements and gulped himself. Vegas noticed Pete staring at his lips and smirked.

He walked closer. "I missed you" Vegas suddenly said and Pete wanted to laugh at this sentence.

"You did?" Pete said with a sweet smile to satisfy Vegas. But then he suddenly switched into a very cunning smile and walked even closer to Vegas even touching Vegas's shirt. "Well, I haven't thought much about you, but the thought sometimes" This was of course a lie, Pete had thought of Vegas and his family almost everyday now. He had dreams about them, his life is just filled with the memories no one else can remember except him, Porsche, Porschay and Macau.

Vegas had a plan up his sleeve with Pete however and Pete knew exactly what, that's why he was treating Vegas like he didn't care, Vegas wanted to seduce Pete against the mafia family and somehow get him to work with him just like Vegas is doing to Tawan. Pete knew his boyfriend very well and just smiled at his efforts into doing that. Although Pete and Vegas were dating in the future, he made it very clear that he was loyal to both his family (Vegas, Venice, Macau) and his mafia family.

"Aww, you didn't miss me. That really hurt" Vegas pouted.

"That doesn't work with me you bitch" Pete thought in his head.

"I thought I was very clear with my feelings, I like you Pete" Vegas said with a smile.

"Lying hoe!" Pete thought once again but revealed a smile in real life.

"What about you... what do you think of me?" Vegas said, hoping this would take affect like it usually would. Vegas held onto Pete's hand, Pete looked at his gesture, grabbed Vegas's hand and placed it on himself, then patted his hand as he left it.

"Sorry.... I hate to break it to you, that was just a one-night stand" Pete said. "We will never do it again"

Vegas was surprised, and then Pete began to walk away, but Vegas grabbed his hand and turned him around.

"What do you mean?" Vegas said and Pete sighed.

"Your not my type" Pete said, which was a lie.

"Then what is your type?" Vegas asked in desperation.

Pete thought. "Well, I like girls" He joked.

"But you slept with me!" Vegas said.

"Uhuh, and now I like girls" Pete said and then heard Tankhun. "Tankhun is coming"

"HUH? I can't even see him?" Vegas said and looked around.

"Well I can sense him, if you lived here and long as I have you can sense things" Pete said, and then bowed. "Goodbye Mister Vegas!"