Chapter 18 PETE: -

"Where did you guys go without me yesterday?" Ohm said as Pete just arrived back to his room from Tankhun.

"We all went to the café" Pete said as he collapsed on his bed.

"Without me!!!" Ohm whined. "What did you talk about?"

"Things... boyfriends" Pete mumbled.

"Are you guys hiding something from me?" Ohm said with an angry voice, so Pete turned his head to face him.

"Ohm... we told you everything. We just went there to have coffee nothing else" Pete said.

"So, what... you guys having a bitch club without me?" Ohm said as he sat on Aat's bed.

"What? Bitch...? Club?" Pete was so confused.

"Ugh, nothing! Bye! I am going to nag Aat about what you guys did, bye!" Ohm said as he left the room angrily. Pete sighs and puts his head into the pillow and screamed, when he stops he feels someone enter the room, and hears the lock on the door lock. He reaches for his gun under the pillow and points it towards the noise. He was shocked to see that his boyfriend snuck into the main house once again, and so he smiled.

"Surprise" Vegas said with his hands in the air. "Well, isn't this romantic"

Pete put down his gun and ran to hug Vegas. "This is the third time this week you came"

"I miss you" Vegas said as he sniffed Pete's scent in, which Pete noticed he was really addicted to. Vegas's nose touched Pete's neck which sent shivers down his spine.

"Mhhmm, ticklish" Pete sighed while they let go of each other. "So, what are you doing here?"

"Just came to see you, as usual" Vegas said. "Are you busy?"

"I just finished actually, now I want to rest" Pete told Vegas, but didn't actually mean it.

"Hmm, okay" Vegas simply said and walked away causing Pete to frown. Pete stopped him and pushed him to the bed, then sat on top of him.

"Not so fast!" Pete grinned.

"I thought you needed some rest" Vegas said innocently like he didn't know where this was going.

"From Tankhun... but for you, I don't need rest" Pete flirted and Vegas bit his lip.

"Fuck, I thought I would play this cool, but you're making me crazy" Vegas said and sat up and snatched Pete's lips so quickly, Pete put his arms around Vegas's head and they both began to suck on each other's lips so desperately like they wanted to devoir each other and each other's souls. Soon Vegas's tongue penetrated Pete's mouth and they both began a fierce fight trying to enter each other's mouths with force. Vegas won most of the time but Pete didn't give up, soon a hand slipped under Pete's chest and he moaned out loud while Vegas bit his bottom lip.

Vegas's hair became so messy because Pete was playing with it while they were intensely kissing and Pete's clothes were all a mess. Suddenly the door of the room busted open and Pete through Vegas down on the bed and flew to the other side of the room. Vegas was so angry right now at the person who interrupted them, if it were Vegas he would not have stopped having sex with Pete, in fact he would keep moving even if the person was in the room, because this was precious times with him and his boyfriend, but when he saw who it was he changed his mind.

"Macau?" Vegas said and Macau looked at them both weirdly, he first looked at Vegas's messy hair, and then his situation he had down town. And then he looked at Pete's messed up clothes and flushed expression and sighed.

"You guys are seriously having sex in broad daylight, can't you like wait until you guys are officially out to everyone?" Macau rolled his eyes as he closed the door. Vegas was really confused about this; how did his brother know him and Pete were dating?