Chapter 7: PORSCHE: -

(18+)

"Pete?" Macau smiled as he ran to his most favorite person in the world.

"Macau, you're here too? How?" Pete said.

"Well, just like you... I somehow ended up here" Macau said with tears in his eyes.

"Wow, you look so... small" Pete said as they embraced.

"I missed you, I miss you so much" Macau said.

"Me too, I miss you" Pete said and looked at Macau's face like he was looking at his own child. Then Pete turned to Porschay and looked at Porsche as well who was smiling at the whole situation. "Porschay? You too?"

"Surprise" Porschay smiled as he hugged Pete.

"Wow, you guys look so small" Pete laughed through his sadness.

"Yeah, I was shocked too, and your hair. You look different too" Porschay said, and then they all finally sat down and took a moment to collect their emotions.

"Gosh we are supposed to be the fucking Mafia, but look at us. Drowning in tears" Porsche wiped his tears away and everyone laughed. "Oh yes, do you want to tell Macau?"

Pete looked at Macau and he frowned in confusion. "So... Macau, I have come to a very tuff decision" Pete said.

"What is it P?" Macau asked.

"I will make it as though me and Vegas never happened" Pete said which caused an uproar.

"P! You cant do that!!!" Porschay shouted.

"What about Me, what about Venice?" Macau stood up and Pete looked calmly at Macau, and gestured for him to sit down.

"Me and Porschay have made this tuff decision, for a better future... for all of us" Pete said.

"But its my fault" Macau let out his tears once again, which made Pete take a deep breath trying to not cry himself. "I am the one who caused all this, why are you taking the punishment?"

"No, you are not the one. I am the one! You did nothing baby" Pete said and Macau shook his head.

"But we were the one...." Porschay was about to speak about the traumatic events that they all experienced in the future but Porsche shook his head and patted Porschay's back for comfort.

"But if you don't meet Vegas, something very bad will happen to him, you saved his like P" Macau said.

"I know... I know, which is why we all need to work together. Even though we have changed something, it doesn't mean everything is all fixed. There will be hardship and their will be pain but we can change that, through time" Pete said and Macau nodded. Even though he had a mature brain, he was still a child to Pete and Macau was still going through many things. In the future Macau wanted to kill himself, but Pete saved him and they were together through and through after that, as well as Porschay.

"Pete" Ohm called for Pete.

"Hmm?" Pete said.

"We have to go, we have been gone for quite some time" Ohm said, Macau was holding onto Pete's hand very tightly.

"I have to go, but be sure to visit me since I can't leave without a very good excuse" pete said and macau nodded.

"Stay safe, and stay in school! Are you skipping today?" Pete said in disappointment and Macau nodded.

"I will go, I will go. Its break time" macau said and Pete ruffled his hair. "Bye, P"

"Bye, Macau" Pete said, and he hugged everyone one last time before going.