ODD

"Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) is a behavior disorder in which a child displays a pattern of an angry or cranky mood, defiant or combative behavior, and vindictiveness toward people in authority. The child's behavior often disrupts their daily routine, including activities within the family and at school."

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/oppositional-defiant-disorder#:~:text=Oppositional%20defiant%20disorder%20(ODD)%20is,the%20family%20and%20at%20school.

I was a very stubborn child. And from what videos I have viewed, a violent one as well.

I once saw a video of pre-school (I think) me, and I was told to go to bed, but I didn't want to. I started walking around the house, screaming. When I came across my sibling, I slapped them. They weren't doing anything, just covering their ears because of my screams.

I'm sorry about that sibling, even though I don't think you have a Wattpad.

Another thing I remember is when I was in the 1st grade. 

It was recess, and the bell went off, signalling for everyone to come back inside. Everyone sprinted toward the doors as usual, but not me. I didn't wanna go inside. Then my 1st grade teacher came outside to get me inside, and I told her I wanted to go home. She said I had to go inside to get my stuff in order to go home, but the thought of doing that in front of my classmates embarrassed me and stressed me out even more.

I have no clue how this story ends, by the way.