Dignosis: Autism

It was sometime in October 2020 when I got assessed and diagnosed with autism. I was in 9th grade and the schools have reopened, though masking was required. I spent most of the ninth grade at home, suffering from anxiety due to my autism diagnosis and having little knowledge of it despite all the googling I had done beforehand. I felt like a disappointment to my parents.

When I WAS at school, however, I spent most days hiding myself away in the resource room, because of it's sensory-friendly enviroment. Halfway through the day though, I'd have a panic attack and text my dad to come get me, as I didn't have a phone yet. Just a tablet.

When I was in the classroom, I sat at the back. One time I spent a whole entire class watching the 2nd season of bnha (I'm not a weeb anymore, I don't watch anime). I made a tiktok about it after.

When the weather was nice I'd sit outside and eat lunch with my friend. The school was next to auto wrecking place that had a dog. One lunch the dog came to bark at a couple older high schoolers. It was quite entertaining.

The school and the auto wrecking place was seperated by lose logs that most of us liked to sit on and balance on.

I remember one time my friend had brought mini waffles with syrup for lunch one day. That day we got harrassed by a bunch of wasps and bees.

When it got colder, we were told to eat at our homeroom desks. All the stupid neurotypicals failed to follow this rule so I ended up sitting on the stupid floor most times. I hated it. I hated them. I still hate them till this day. I want revenge but that's illegal.

They were all also extremely homophobic. I really wanna visit the school and show them how far I've come since all the bullying and trauma they gave me.