Boredom and The Future

Today I woke up at noon. I told my mom that she was supposed to wake me before noon but then was like "I had a battle in my game from 11-12" and I was like "kids and their video games these day" and I rolled my eyes. We laughed.

Then we spoke about chores and how my sister never cleans her bathroom or does anything of the sort even though she wants this house when our parents enter a home or pass away.

Then my mom was like "where are you gonna live? Saskatoon? Calgary?"

And I said, "Bold of you to assume to I'm gonna stay here in Canada."

"Where are you gonna live then?"

"LA."

LA. The most sensory overwhelming place in all of America. When she said that, I thought about it. Maybe I'll live in the rural parts of LA, where ever the fuck that is.

Anyways. My friend K STILL HASN'T REGISTERED FOR SCHOOL YET AND IT STARTS THIS WEDNESDAY. I'm incredibly annoyed and pissed off about that right now. I had a conversation about school with my parents when I went upstairs for the first time today after washing my face. School plans and shit like that.

And yes. I still have to do a History assignment from unit 7.

My mom said it's because I handed in assignments from all other units except unit 7 and in order to pass History 10 I need to hand in at least ONE assignment for unit 7. By the end of tonight. Scary.

So I'm gonna look into that. And I also wanna finish my latch hooking. Teehee.