School and Stress

So you know how I'm currently going to a school but it's not an actual school? It's a transition school for people who went down in their lives. I call it School Nutcase. So aesthetic✨.

This is my last week at that school. For the morning at least. I'll go back for the afternoon. But I'm going to a Public city school for the first time in my whole entire life. I'm extremely excited and also very nervous and worried.

My classes are like this:
P1: English A
P2: Science 10
P3: Resource
I leave to the catch the bus at around 12 pm, which I'm really nervous for because I always having nightmares about missing the bus when I was going to my old school.

My mom told me the school counselor got back to her today. All my classes are on the bottom floor (thank god), meaning I don't have to take the stairs or elevator. I took their elevator for a test ride and it's kinda confusing. You have to insert a tiny key inside and press in but then you have to hold the button number of whichever floor you're going to. It made a loud squeaky noise when we reached the second floor (there's only two floors) and I didn't like how loud it was.

All the people there during my tour were really pretty. There's a drama club where they do mostly musicals (my friend might force me to sign up for that) and a dnd club that meets every Friday after school!

I have a dnd character but I've never actually gotten to play her, because no one ever invites me to their campaigns. But the first thing you have to do when trying to play dnd is creating your character.

Her name is Zraythas and she's a wood elf who plays the ukelele so we'll she can cast certain spells with it. And she's a lesbian. And yes, that was a very important piece of information.

Anyways, the second semester starts February 1st, which is also my sister's 19th birthday so she can legally drink here now yay (yes we're Canadian)!

But yeah. That's my first day. I can't fucking wait! I already have my outfit planned and everything.

I'm gonna wear a black button up shirt with black leggings and a black skirt (cuz black), and I'm actually gonna wear makeup in public for once. Whenever I wear makeup an eyelash falls into my eye and it hurts so fucking much cuz of the mascara but I can't rub my eye because of my eyeshadow and eyeliner. It's so fucking annoying.