V. FOUR X OF X SPADES

-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-

Dark.

Light.

Green.

Red.

Grass.

Blood.

Cards...

A pink card became slowly recognizable as the four of spades. The card spun in an intricate circle as red began to seep from the corner.

The card was dripping with blood.

Someone was going to die.

-=-=-

The girl had snapped awake as her eyes struggled to focus on her surroundings. Her thighs had grown clammy from being pressed against Killua's sides, unmoving as she slept. The boy's white fluffy locks shifted in the breeze tickling her face as she began to shift— alerting the boy of her arousal.

"Kamine, you're awake." His grip on her legs tightened he hoisted her higher on his back. "Are you feeling better?" He question as she looked around brushing her bangs out of her face.

She was in fact feeling much better, her stomachache had vanished in its entirety as she felt energized and ready to go. Nevertheless, she couldn't shake the growing feeling of anxiety she received from her most recent vision.

She used to only get them a few times a month, and never as vivid as recently. Now she suffers from uncontrollable visions several times a day, each taking their own different tolls on her body.

At least this premonition wasn't about her, she wasn't sure her body could handle another round of prognostication trauma.

That's what she called it, the phenomenon that occurred when whatever she would predict with her visions would still happen to her body, even if the circumstances were different.

She vowed to kill Tonpa for handing her that drink the next time she saw him. Originally, she had predicted she would received horrible stomach pain and constantly be throwing up or defecating. Thankfully she avoided that by not drinking the laxative, but instead she received still received severe nausea and fever as karma for avoiding her initial fate.

Even in the hotel, she had predicted being electrocuted and crushed when the power went out, she wasn't sure why. Instead of being electrocuted, she began bleeding from every orfice of her face.

These visions were growing incredibly frustrating.

She looked around noticing the missing presence.

"Gon left just a few minutes ago. Said he had to check something... he said he'd meet us at the second phase." Killua explained, guessing what she was curious about.